"Till the last flower dies"

Y/n POV

I was in my room waiting for my boyfriend, C/n, to walk into our shared house. After three years of being a cute couple, we decided it was a thing we should do. Nevertheless we had rules, like no sexually stuff until we're both ready, don't come home drunk, and never throw a party without each other's permission. Since I was a tidy person, I put that rule in first. I wasn't going to clean up a mess by myself!

But today was our anniversary, of the day he asked me out. I still can't believe he is still with me after all his time. I was in my room finishing last minute homework assignments, when C/n came in a smile covering his face. 

"Hey beautiful...!" He kissed my cheek hanging his arms loosely over my shoulders. "Last minute homework?" 

I nodded and looked at him upside down. "Hey boo. And yes, of course he teachers had to make me do something this weekend! What else are they good for?" I jokingly responded, as softly pecked his soft lips. 

"Well have you finish what ever this one is, we are going out!" He smiled as he turned to sit on the bed. 

I continued on with my assignment. "Oh really? Do I need to get in a fancy clothes?" 

"Nope, you just have to look presentable. Not like your already and always presentable!" 

I giggled softly at his charm. "Well I am nearly done, I can finish the rest tomorrow. You go shower first, and all that and when your done that I should be finished this!" 

He got up and walked to his side of the closet, and  got some jeans plus a shirt. "Ok darl, don't get yourself too worked up." 

I smiled and turned to him, "I won't, dear! Promise!" 

He chuckled, and started to walk to the bathroom. "Alright I'll be back!" 

How was I so lucky to get that man? I thought, as each memory of him came flipping into my head. I smiled brighter than a star, thinking of all the clitchè moment with him. I don't know what I'd do without that dork.

~TimeSkip~

I finally finished my work and closed my laptop. "Finally!" I got up to stretch, and just at that moment C/n came out of the bathroom. "Alright handsome, I'll just get ready and we can go!"

He chuckled at this and put his towel in the hamper. He went to the cupboard with the towels, and grabbed me a white fluffy towel. I took it off him and kissed his cheek, before going to the bathroom clothes and towel  in hand.

I took a quick shower, got dressed, and was putting  some light makeup on when C/n walked in the bathroom. 

"Want some shoes?" He questioned, staring at my butt.

I turned to him and saw his eyes at my butt. Giggling, I nodded and answered. "Yeah I will need some shoes. Can you get me the (Which/ever/shoes/ match/ what/ your/ wearing)?" I smiled innocently to him.

"Of course My'lady!" He strutted off and got your shoes. 

3rd POV

After you both had your stuff, you walked to a restaurant to celebrate your anniversary. The food there was the best! You chose (fav/food), and C/n had his. Doing simple stuff like this was just amazing. You both didn't have to worry about anyone, anything but each other.

After the food, you went to the park. Since you could see the stars more clearly there than anywhere else. You  laid on the ground, both pointing at the stars before C/n sat up. "Y/n, I two things for you." 

You turned your head to him and questioned him. "And they may be?" 

"Well the first is this," he pulled out a rectangular box and opened it. Inside was a locket, and inside was a picture of you and c/n. You smiled to him as you hugs him.

"This is beautiful!" You continuously kissed his cheek make red lip marks all of his cheeks. 

"I thought it was like you beautiful inside and out, so I got it!" He remarked.

You were just so bubbly inside. "Aww how sweet of you..! I feel honoured!" I smiled as I lifted my hair up. "Do you mind putting it on for me?" He nodded and put the necklace on my neck, mental touching skin. "I really love it!"

"Good! Now for the second thing~" he pulled a bouquet of (fav/flowers), all so beautiful. "Till the last flower dies. That is how much I love you!" I smiled as he handed me the flowers. 

"You are so so perfect, what would I do without you! My prince in shining denim!" I laid my head against his shoulder, and we both sat like that until it was dark enough to go home. 

~Narrator~

So when Y/n got home, she had ot the bouquet in a  vase full of water and one my one they all died but one. There was something different about the last one that was strange, a petal never fell from its stem, it had stayed in perfect shape and still beautiful to look at. 

So Y/n decided to look closer at the flower. As she inspected it closer, she realised that the last flower was fake. She 'awed' at how cheesy c/n was and how smart he was. Putting a fake with a bouquet of real flowers and saying, "Till the last flower dies. That is how much I love you". 

So she wanted to thank him, she grabbed the flower rushed to her room where he was and landed right on too if him, hugging him as tight as possible. 

"What's going on?" He had wondered, not knowing what was happening.

"You put a fake flower with real flowers showing how much you love me! That's so romantic! I love you, I love you, I love you!!!" You squealed loving his cheesily, smart idea.

"Oh that! I knew you'd find out some day." He stroked my hair, kissing my face. 

"Well you can have as many kisses, hugs, anything as you want!" I squeaked. 

"Oh, I sure hope I do!" He Chuckles, huffing you back. 

~End~

1034 words!

Hey guys! Wow this one was sooo cheesy! Hope you liked it! Love y'all! Any more requests ask and yeah.! I love this one it's sooo cute! What do you think? Cute? Or Bad?

Cya later my shippers of love ~Monty ✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼