Best thing in the world!

You and C/n were currently in your bedroom. You were both on the bed. You were moaning at something big!

"C/n why is this so good!!" You lick the object even more.
"I don't know but I love it." C/n moaned out in pleasure.

You couldn't believe that you and c/n were sitting on a bed eating each other's.......

Chocolate eggs that you got today. (I know you you thought something dirty then admit it in the comments!) "C/n we have to go there every year! They have like the best chocolate ever!!" You excitedly suggest as you ate another egg.

"Yes! We will eat them together and buy heaps!" He said also putting another chocolate egg into his mouth.

"Yep! Mm... why is it soo good!" You question as you put another in your mouth.

"We'll never know..." He told, as you smiled at him.

"Yeah..." You say putting again more chocolate in your mouth. So the rest of he day you ate the chocolate eggs!

152 words! Hey guys, so this is for Easter which Is for me, today and it is also April fools day. So did I fool yah! I know I have to fool someone! But anyway comment in the comments and tell yes or no. Happy Easter and happy fools day!

Cya later my shippers of love! ~Monty ✌🏼~
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼