⛸Ice rink❄️

You and your year at school were going to go ice skating. Now let's not say this out loud, but you were a pretty good ice skater. You went now and again with B/F/n, and you learnt from time to time. Although you still fell over... a lot you never gave up. So right now you were putting on your ice skates. You were tying the last note when I shadow hovered over you. As you looked up you saw a flustered C/n, red as could be standing in front of you.

"H-hi C/n... what's up?" You questioned as you finally finished tying the lace.

"O-oh well you see... I wanted to ask you if you w-want to hang while we skate on the rink today? Only if you want to!" C/n was bright red now, probably brighter than a tomato. (I'm so sorry Tomatoes! I still wuv you!)

You giggled at the mess that he was. "Yeah sure. It would be nice to have someone other then a gossiping b/f/n to hang out with today." You added a smile as you got up.

C/n chuckles. "Heh that's great so do you want to go now?" He asked, as he held out his hand. His face slowly turned back to its normal colour.

"Sure let's go!" You grabbed his hand and swiftly but carefully walked to the entrance of the rink.

"Ladies first." C/n bow with one arm extended to the rink.

"Oh~ Merci monsieur..." (which means Thank sir or thank you kind sir in French. I think...) You spoke as you slowly stepped your foot on the rink.

You turned around in one swift move, and done a single turn to see C/n staring at you. "So let's go... ?"

"Ohh Yeah..." He took a few step, and was now ice skating side by side with you.

~TimeSkip because I'm lazy and amazing~

After talking and walking with C/n you got to know him just a bit more. You hadn't fallen over since you touched the- oh snap you just jinked yourself. Your feet slipped on some slippery ice, and because your were going backwards went flying forward on top of C/n.

"Gah!" As you fell forward, you felt C/n's chest save you from the fall. "Oh my Irene I'm so so so so so so sorry!! Are you ok?"

"Heh... Yep I'm fine. I actually kinda like this position..."   He confessed as he look into your eyes.

"U-uhh... r-really...? Why?" You being curious had to ask why.

C/n smiled before he talked. "Well... because the girl I like is right on top of me..." He looked into your eye deeper.

"O-oh... w-well I like you too..." You shyly look away for a second, with your face red like a tomato. You looked back at his eyes and shyly smiled.

C/n out his hand on your cheek, and slowly moving your lips closer to his. You guys were centimetres away, until Mrs R/T/n yelled.

"Woop woop! My otp ship is happening peoples!" As she yelled that out, everyone looked at you and C/n. You looked at B/f/n and she was hugging C/b/f with you arm. As you stared at them, you both made wiggle eyes at each other.

But you were soon pulled by a hand, on your chin pulling you down. You're lips met soft lips, making you face hotter. As you pulled away from the kiss, you saw C/n smirking his butt off.

"Can you get off me now Y/n my back is getting wet from the ice..." C/n reported, still with a smirk. You just nodded and got up pulling him up trying not to fall again.

"Heh thanks..." He pronounced, as he skated away to his friends. B/f/n came over, as if on cue.

"Well that was something eh?" She giggled trying to make fun of you.

"Yeah... I think I've fallen for him even more now..." As you kept skating with B/f/n you rethought of what just happened then.

700 words! Woop thank you guys super duper duper much! We are nearly there! Ahhh! I love you so so so so so much! I don't have enough ideas so you can request anything! And if you do just PM! (But no lemons or fluff or smut or anything in that category!) anywhoo! I don't really have anything to say but thank you super duper duper much! 

Cya later my shippers of love!! ~Monty ✌🏼✌🏼~
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼