💔Forbidden Love❤️ Part~Two

This is continued. And requested by Tokyo

You quickly and swiftly, ran the opposite direction from the boy named (C/N). For all you cared about, was that he didn't make a flirty comment.  But he was cute, and looked like your type of boy. But for some reason, that name was familiar. 

(C/N), (C/N), (C/N) ...

When you realised what he said before, your eyes widen in shock. 

"I'm from New Moon tribe, how about you?"

C/N L/N, first boy of the New Moon tribe. He was and apparently still is your enemy, but you some how fell I love with him and his charms. His C/C/H hair, his C/C/E eyes and his voice... Jeez everything about him was charming. So you were agreeing and disagreeing with yourself whether you should go or not....

~C/N's 3rd person POV~

 I don't even know you that girl, but when I told her about my tribe she acted strange. Wait the only tribe near this area is....  The Twilight Tribe.. He thought.  Eyes widening as soon as he figured out that his love at first sight, is his fathers tribes enemy. 

Well I can just wait here until she falls for me. If she dose love me then I will ask for her hand and break the rivalry between our two tribes to become one easy. He quietly talked. So positive and sure that this would work,  but what he didn't know the one of his friends (his guard friend) was making sure he dosent get hurt when he was slightly talking to himself. 

~TimeSkip~ & ~Y/N's Guard3rd person POV~

The next couple of weeks Y/N, 'secretly' walked out of the tribe. But her guard friend named Monty followed her like always. Monty hid quickly under trees and bushes so that she wasn't seen. Until Y/N turned to a stop, she started talk to someone. It was her rival from New Moon. 

I have to tell the chief! Monty thought and quickly walked back to her tribe to warn the cheif.

~C/N's Guards 3rd person POV~

Throughout the weeks,  C/N 'secretly' walked out of the tribe earlier than usual. But his guard friend named Laurence followed him like always. Laurence hid quickly under trees and bushes so that he wasn't seen. Until C/N turned to a stop, he started talk to someone. It was his rival from The Twilight Tribe.

I have to tell the chief! Laurence  thought and quickly walked back to his tribe to warn the cheif.

~Narrative POV~

So when both Monty and Laurence got to their chief's they told them what they saw. 

"What they are together the means war on both tribes!!" Said both cheif of the land. They both called their best fighter and went of the start a war.

456 words! A hangcliffer! Hey guys so amazing views keep them coming please and I'll try to update more!

Cya later my shippers of love ~Monty ✌🏼~

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼