ⓅⓇⓄⓁⓄⒼⓊⒺ

Y/n P.O.V

"Are you fucking serious?!" I screamed in question. My mother looked at me with a look that said 'Yes bitch now sit the fuck down and listen' but I didn't Instead I stomped off to my room.

"Y/n! Get your ass back here!" I heard my mother yell but I didn't care I just continued to sop off towards my room. When I reached my room I slammed the door and locked it. I wanted to scream and I wanted to cry, but I couldn't, I had to stay strong. 

My parents didn't stop to think about me at all. I wonder what was running through their minds when they decided to marry me off to the Fairy Tail Leader's son. They probably were like 'Oh you know what, if we marry our daughter to these people, who we have had a war with since before time, we can get a lot of money oh and I guess save our members too!' Fucking bastards.

"Y/n can you open the door?" I heard my mothers muffled voice call through the door. I unlocked the door before grabbing my Fireball and AMT Hardballer. "I hate when you drink." SHe comments before sitting down on the bed.

"Yeah I know, and I had it when you're a self-conceited asshole, but you don't hear me complaining," I said causing her to scowl. I smirked while taking apart the gun and cleaning it. It was a little bit dirty from the last time I used it. Which was yesterday? Poor Maxie didn't stand a chance.

"Why are you so against this?" My mother asked making me gawk at her. Is she fucking serious?

"Are you fucking serious? I don't know, maybe because I want to marry someone I love, or maybe it's the fact that we have been trying to end each for like ever!" I yelled.

"Yes, I know we have been trying to end each other forever, but your marriage will be a peace treaty! No one will die at the hand of us or them! We can fight along together!" She literally had stars in her eyes.

"Your just happy so you can fuck Makarov again." That got to her. She stood up quick and slapped me. Bad decision. I cocked the gun fast and aimed it at her head. 

"Do it again I fucking dare you," I said with venom dripping in my voice. Her eyes showed no fear but pride, and cockiness. 

"You wouldn't." She said edging me on. "You wouldn't dare, I'm your mother." She said challenging me. I put the gun down. I took a swing of my drink before lighting a cigarette. 

"Your right I won't, but your not my mother, at least not my real one. You killed her. Remeber?" I said and watched the pain flash in her eyes, of course, she remembers, it was her sister. "I'm going out, don't bother finding me. I'll be home later." I said and walked out of the room.

~~~

ITS UP AND I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY!!