ⓉⒽⓇⒺⒺ

Y/n P.O.V

It was 10 am when I woke up the next morning. I woke up and looked in the mirror. My make up was still there and I still looked flawless, so I didn't have to put anyone. Sweet. I walked out of the room only in a baggie shirt and underwear. 

I walked into the Kitchen to see Laxus already up. He was at the stove cooking, only wearing baggie sweatpants. A weakness of mine. That V-line was to die for and I hated it. The back muscles, holy shit!

"Take a picture it will last longer,"  I heard a voice say. I looked up to see a smirking Laxus. "What can't check out my 'husband'?" I asked smiling and walking to the counter. I snatched a piece of bacon and went to the fridge. Vodka, heavy cream and KAHLÚA great. I pulled out a glass and began to make my White Russian.

"Wow, never thought I'd see a woman drink so early," Laxus said walking over to me and setting down a plate of food. 

"Neither did I but then my mom died." Is said and took the plate of food, and began eating it. 
Thank you, this is good." I said and put my dish in the sink, he grunted in reply.Before I could walk out of the kitchen he called my name. 

"I'm going to a casino tonight, I have some work to do, and you're coming." I looked back at him. 

"What kind of work?" I asked, intrigued.

"Someone owes me money," I smirked. 

"Fun."

~~~

I listened to my music as I decided on what dress I should wear, I decided on a tight red dress that really showed my figure. The v in the dress showed quite a bit of cleavage, but I loved it. 

My eyeshadow was red and brown mixed

My eyeshadow was red and brown mixed. False eyelashes and Matt red lipstick. My hair was curled and down. I grabbed a golden clutch and walked out of my room after turning off my music. 

I walked down halls before coming to the front room. Laxus sat on a couch with his phone in his hands as he typed away. I scoffed. 

"What the are you wearing?" I asked walking towards him and bring him up. He looked shocked not by what I did but by what I was wearing. 

"You're a married woman! What are you wearing?" He asked looking me up and down. I ripped his tie off and unbuttoned two of his button on his shirt. I fixed his collar and back away.

"Take a picture, it will last longer," I said with a smirk and walked to the car.