ⒻⒾⒻⓉⒺⒺⓃ

S/Mn= Stepmom name

Y/n P.O.V 

"You're supposed to be dead. S-S/Mn killed you. I was there." The woman laughed while walking towards me. While doing so she took of white gloves that covered in blood. She walked right in front of me before speaking.

"Baby, didn't you miss me? I missed you. I haven't seen you in 18 years." She said and cupped my face. Tears filled my eyes as I looked at her. She looks just like she did that day. Beautiful. I remember the day like yesterday. The day I thought she died. 

I was 7 years old. At the time my S/Mn was my Aunt. It was a normal night. We ate dinner then I played around in my room when I heard shouting. I ran downstairs and watched as my s/mn stabbed my mother furiously. My dad just stood by and watched. I wanted to scream for her to stop but I didn't make a sound as my mother brought her blood covered hands to her lips, telling me not to make a sound. Instead, I ran up to my room and sat there listening to the sounds of father and S/Mn debated what to do. They ended up just leaving her there and taking me away to our beach house in Longbeach. I burned that house down when I was 16 and drunk.

I looked into my mother's eyes and noticed the pain and fear, but the mischievousness stuck out. Everything came rushing to me in a split second. I realized what was happening. I pushed my mother away and went to grab my gun but she kicked it away and took me to the ground. I struggled in her grip when she groaned. 

"I tried to welcome you in open arms. I really did try. I have missed you so damn much! And this is how you react!" She yelled. She got up fast and grabbed something besides her. It was one of my knives. She brought it to my throat. 

"Your gonna listen and listen good. I brought you into this world and I would hate to take you out." Her words spoke the truth but the threat was evident. "That night when my sister stabbed me 23 times, I survived. As soon as you guys left and looked back at me, I called some old friends. They saved me. My own fucking sister stabbed me because I knew. I knew she was fucking my husband behind my back. They always loved each other. My mom and dad always favored her, so they didn't force her to marry. They left to me. I was oldest yet she was always the one treated highly. She was the only one who mattered in the goddamn family. I hated her for it. But she stabbed me for other reasons too. Once I had you she knew what would happen. Since I was shut out from my family, my anger took over everything. I killed people in the slowest way possible. I hurt them, and it worked. I felt my anger lessen. It worked. S/Mn knew it would work for you too, and it does. What she didn't help at all, in fact, it just made the horrible things you did come sooner. Tell Y/n, do you remember? Do you remember when you killed all those kids? The men and women. Do you remember the rush you got?" 

My head burned with all the rushed memories. I wanted to forget. I wanted to forget all of it. 

"No! Stop it! I hated that I did that!" I screamed trying to get to her but she just pressed the knife deep into my neck. 

"You loved it. So why did you stop?" She asked, the curious look in her eyes also showed her confusion. 

"Becuase it was wrong. What I did hurt people. They had families and I took them away from that. I had no right to take their lives but I still did it because It was a drug to me. The first time I did it the rush was amazing but the more I did it the more the rush got lower. So I began to do worst things I would kill younger people who had so much potential who could have changed the damn world. I killed innocent people!" 

I looked over at Laxus who wore a horrified look. I knew what was going through his mind. He couldn't believe what I had done, and neither could I. I faced my mother again to see her smirking devilishly. 

"You love him." I didn't want to admit it but it showed through my eyes. She threw me to the ground and walked fast the gun before walking over to him. 

She pointed the gun at his head.

"I have a proposition for you." 

"What do you want?"

"You come with me and he lives, and if not then, well you know." 

~~~

HO HO HO motherfuckers (It's past Christmas I know.) I hope you enjoyed!!