ⒺⓁⒺⓋⒺⓃ

Y/n P.O.V 

Every one grabbed they're guns and knives, pulling on their outfits. Everyone was getting ready to storm the building. I'll admit it I am scared. There are multiple chances that I or anyone else will make it out alive tonight and it scary. 

~~~

I was pulling on my pants when I felt lips on my shoulders and hands on my waist. I began to giggle.

"Laxus!" I said and turned around in his arms. I smiled at him. "What are you doing?" I asked while bringing my hand to his cheek. He sighed.

"I'm just worried about you and everyone else." He admitted and pulled away and sat on the bed while putting his head in his hands. I walked up to him and pulled his head away and made room on his lap for me. "Not to mention my father might be there," he said and looked up at me while I slithered on to his lap.

"I know, I know. I'm scared too. For you, for me, and for all those great people out there." I said and put my hands on both of his cheeks. He looked at me with a sad expression. 

"I don't want to lose after I just got you." He said and rubbed letting circles on my hips. I gave him a kiss and slowly moved down his neck.  "Y/n you're only in bra and pants you really don't to do this right now." He said.

I pulled back and looked at him with a smile. 

"Oh~ but I do."

~~~

Everyone loaded into the vans while I watched and went over the plan in my head. It needs to go perfect and if not, I don't think everyone will get out.

"Y/n!" I heard my named and I turned around to see Wendy running over to me. I looked down at the girl with a curious expression.

"What is it, Wendy?" She looked at me seriously. 

"I need to talk to you." 

~~~

HEYA~! So Every Christmas Eve my family goes to my grandmas and we open presents, you probably can't tell but I am Mexican! Yea, weird huh? Anyways after we make all the tamales we open our presents and I figured I'll let you join the celebration so I will be giving you a Christmas Eve story and Christmas Day story! I hope you guys will enjoy them! And maybe, just maybe I'll make one a little smutty. Anyway, I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas Eve and day!