ⓉⓌⒺⓁⓋⒺ

Y/n P.O.V 

I rolled over the new information given to me. Wendy informed that there was a bomb, named face. Tartaros had set the bomb off and its timer is ticking down. The only thing we don't know is where the hell it is and when it will go off, so at the time were screwed. 

"Y/n? What do you suggest we do?" Wendy said with her hands on the table, a serious expression lain on her face. What do we do? I sighed before speaking.

"Well, you and Carla are our only bombers, so I guess you'll have to go in with us go with Lucy and get the information," I said and crossed my arms, not like the feeling in my stomach. Wendy nodded and walked with Carla to Lucy to inform her of the new information and what they had to do. 

I felt hands snake around my waist and I turned around to see Laxus. 

"I know you're afraid, but its the best we can do right now." He said and turned me around to face him. HIs fingers rubbed my waist in little circles while he looked into my eyes. 

"Y/n, Laxus. Were ready." I turned to see Freed standing there. I nodded and pulled away and began to walk towards the cars. 

~~~

When we reached the building there were only a few guards we didn't bother going in quiet. We took them out fast and then the alarms rang.

~~~

ARE YOU READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!?!