ⓄⓃⒺ

Y/n P.O.V

I walked into the house at around midnight when I realized someone was here. I grabbed my gun from the slit in my dress, before walking into the living room. I saw him sitting on my couch. The only light in the room was the light coming from the lamp in the corner of the room. I pressed the gun to his head.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I seethed at the man, knowing exactly who he was. Laxus Dreyar, son and soon to be the leader of the Fairy Tail Mafia. I heard his deep chuckle.

"Same as your parents waiting for you to come home, but they went to bed. I had to stay up because we need to talk." He said turning back to look at me.

"Oh is that so?" I said walking around the couch and dropping on the one across from it. I laid my pistol down in front of me on the glass coffee table. When the metal hit the glass it made a soft clink, "And what might we need to talk about?" I said already having a pretty good idea. 

"This marriage. You don't want it, I don't want it, but to keep our family and friends from killing each other we need to do it." He said laying back on the couch. There was more. I could feel it. 

"That's not the only thing you've come here to say. So what else?" I asked crossing my legs and putting my elbows on my knee and my fist under my chin. Laxus smirked.

"Again you don't want this, and neither do I. So I decided to throw in some rules. 1) We have 2 different bedrooms. 2) We stay out of each other's way unless need to be. And 3) Don't try to kill my family and they won't kill yours." I scoffed.

"And what if they try to kill me?" I asked he just shrugged and got up. Fixing his suit he looked down at me, and smile innocently.

"Then just kick the shit out of them. They learn fast, well except for Natsu." I got up as well and held out my hand. He started at it for a bit before taking it in his.

"To not killing each other," I said shaking it. He looked at me and smiled, a glint in his eyes. 

~~~

Later that night as I stripped of my cocktail dress, I couldn't help but think, 'Maybe this will be fun.'