ⓃⒾⓃⒺⓉⒺⒺⓃ

SO I decided not to do the smut scene, I know disappointing but I just couldn't go through with it because, well it's like having sex with your kid and a baby at that so here's this chapter! But don't worry smut will soon come!! Heh, I just made a pun without knowing it... God, I need a Life. Anyways ENJOY!!

Y/n P.O.V

I laid down on the bed, covers covering my legs up until my stomach. I used my stomach as little book rest as I read one of my favorite books. 'Heros Of Olympus: The Lost Hero.' It was a start of a great series. I sat there reading from Leo's point of view while Laxus whispered things into my stomach talking to our son. I felt him kicking around a bit causing a smile to appear on my face when it was wiped away. The feel of water exiting me was not pee. 

"Laxus..." I whispered out causing him to look at me with a smile before it dropped. 

"What's wrong?"

"My water just broke." 

~~~

"FUCK. YOU. LAXUS!" I screamed in pain. "I WILL NEVER LET YOU DO THIS TO ME AGAIN!!" I screamed while pushing harder. I heard a slight chuckle coming from his mouth and grabbed his hand harder. 

"Woman! LET GO!" He cried but I only squeezed harder when I had to push again. "OW OW OW!" I heard Laxus whine trying to get out of my grip. I looked him directly in the eye. 

"I am pushing a human out of my vagina right now! A Human you fucking created! You don't know the worse of it," I pushed more. "If I have to go through this pain, then you'll have to go through some too, so suck it up, you whiny bitch." I heard the chuckle from Mira as she helped out Wendy and Porlyusica. 

"Y/n, I'm gonna need you to stop pushing and take some short breaths, blowing out through your mouth. This will ensure that your baby's head is born gently." I nodded and began to do as Wendy told me. "Y/n, we'll need to avoid tear in the in the muscles and skin around your vagina. We gonna have to make a small cut to the perineum." I just nodded fast and waited for them to do so. I felt the injection of numbing before a pressure on the area. I continued my breaths when Mira spoke. 

"The head is out, we just need and few more Contractions and little Reki will be born." SHe said with a sweet smile that I had somehow managed to send back to her. 

I pushed a little bit more when I heard the sweet cries of a baby. My baby. I looked over to see Wendy walking him over to the sink so that she could wash him off. 

"Uh oh." I looked over to see Mira and Porlyusica looking down to feminine parts. 

"What is it? Is everything okay?" I asked looking at them as worry rolled through my body. Mira put a nervous smile on her face. 

"Well, um, It seems your baby boy was hiding his twin." My eyes widen and looked over at Laxus to see him wearing the same expression. He looked at me and saw the smallest smile begin to crawl on his face as he tried to laugh. 

"You fucking bastard," I muttered before I felt another contraction. I quickly grabbed his other hand. "Two babies, two broken hands," I said before screaming. 

~~~

"You gave birth to a boy and a girl," Mira said as she gave them to me. I looked down at Reki and my other baby. 

"What should we name her?" I heard Laxus say as he looked down at them too. I thought about for a bit before coming up with a name. Lianna. My mother (stepmother) always loved that name and it grew on me. 

"Lianna. Lianna S/Mn Dreyar, and Reki Makarov Dreyar." I said and looked up to him. I saw the tears form in his eyes before one slipped. I didn't realize it but I was crying too. I wiped his tears and He wiped mine before we leaned in and gave each other loving and passionate kiss. 

~~~

SO as you can all tell your bitch did some research. That shit is disgusting! But hey its birth I didn't expect anything else from it. I don't want kids now. Ok off track, but I'll see you guys in the next chapter! Hope you enjoyed this one!