ⓈⒺⓋⒺⓃ

Y/n P.O.V

3 weeks. 3 weeks Laxus has been a complete asshole to me and I have no idea why.

"Maybe he just needs some space," Levy said rubbing my arm. I recently told all of them that I was starting to get some feelings for him and they all squealed, except for Lucy, I still don't know whats up her ass but whatever. 

"I don't think it's that but we can only hope," Mira said coming sitting next to me and giving me a hug.

~~~

It was 8 am when Laxus walked into the kitchen. I was cleaning my gun and drinking. He looked at me and spoke. 

"Must you drink so early?" He asked grabbing the bottle of Fireball. I threw one of my knives by his head, but it didn't even phase him. I scoffed. 

"It helps, and I think all the late nights your having is making you dumber or number," I said snatching the fireball and putting it away myself. I heard him chuckle. 

"Actually those late nights I'm having don't do jack shit and it's pissing me off." I leaned back on the counter and looked him confused. He walked up to me and put both arms on either side of me.

"You wanna know why I drink so damn early in the morning? It's because I fucking love and there is not a damn thing I can do that will change that and It pisses me off. I have done everything to grab your attention and clearly, nothing works, so I drink, I drink so I can forget. So I don't have to feel as much pain as I do when I'm sober." I spat at him. His eyes widened a bit. "I told you why I drink, now tell me why you don't come home until 3 am," I demanded. He looked at me before breathing in. 

"You wanna know why I don't come home? Well, let me tell you. There is a woman here that I love and she drives me fucking crazy, with everything she fucking does, from the way she dresses to the way she handles everything. It has taken every fiber of my body to not bend her over a table and fuck her brains out." He leaned down and became eye to eye with me. "And now that I know she loves me too, I am going to fuck her brains out. 

It didn't even take me a Mil-second to kiss him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and dug my fingers into his hair while his hand went straight to the back of my thighs telling me to jump. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He gripped my shirt and pulled it over my head. 

He groaned when he saw my free breasts. Immediately he began to attack them, making my head throwback. I watched as he nipped and licked my buds making my core drip. He looked up and took off his shirt. 

His chest muscles were amazing. I ran my nails down his chest making the muscles clench and unclench. He put both his arms under my butt and began to kiss me again. I felt him start walking, knowing where he was going. 

He kicked open the door of my bedroom and tossed me on the bed. He grabbed my shorts and pulled them down quick, revealing the wet underwear I was wearing. He groaned and leaned down and looked at it. I felt his finger hook in the hem of the top and pull them down slowly. After he discarded them he opened my legs wide. He flattens his tongue and gave my client a log lick up, ending with the point of his tongue circling around my clit. I watched as he lapped at my pussy. 

My hands gripped his hair and pulled it making him groan and send vibrations up my core. A familiar firey sensation started to appear in my stomach making my legs close a bit but Laxus reopened them and kept his hands there, rubbing my inner thighs. 

Finally, I came with a blissful cry. Laxus came back up to me and kissed me, making me taste my sweet juices. Laxus pulled away and pulled down his sweatpants. He wore no boxers. His member stuck up and I had to double take. This man would be big. He smirked as if he read my mind he knew what I was thinking about. 

He lined himself with my entrance and leaned down and kissed me as he entered me. My moans of pain and pleasure were swallowed by his mouth. He stretched me farther than I ever have been before and I loved the burning sensation it left. He halted and waited for me to tell him to move. 

"Now Laxus," I said and he began to get and small rhythm, pulling out a bit and then going back in. It went like that for the first 2 minutes until he pulled out almost all the way a slammed back in, making me dig my nails into his back and scrape it as I dragged them down. 

He thrust into me with no mercy and I loved it. His soft groans were poured into my left ears as he rested his head there on my neck. When he went a little bit deeper into me I moaned with he brushed my G-spot. He automatically knew what he had found. He angled his hips and began hitting that spot, over and over again.

Fire spooled in my abdomen making my inner muscles clench around him. He groaned and brought his lips to my nipple bitting it and licking it. Laxus reached down between us and began to rub my clit furiously making me cum hard. 

I moaned in ecstasy as I came around his member. My muscles clenching him like vice grip. His thrusts got sloppier and he pulled out cumming on my stomach and breasts. He moaned as he let his ropes out on me. I laid back and let Laxus fall on to me gently. 

Our pants the only sound in the room as we regained our breath. Laxus got up gently and went to my bathroom and came out with a warm washcloth. He cleaned me up before putting it back and laying down next to me. He pulled my blanket over us and I snuggled into his side. I traced his tattoo with my nail causing shivers to run down his spine. 

I looked up at him and he looked down at me. 

"I love you," I said and he smiled. 

"I love you too."

No, I'm just joking but here is some sexy time for ya, hope you enjoyed!