❤Christmas Eve❤

( ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡° ) ( ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡° ) ( ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡° )

Y/n P.O.V

I was cleaning my mother's room. Its been a bit since she was gone but this need be done. I went to her closet and began to clean out her clothes and shoes. Who knew a woman could own this much shit. I sighed when everything was out and in boxes. I kept the most important things and well the things I wanted or thought were cute. Don't Judge me.

I walked into the closet to see if I missed anything when I noticed a false bored. What the hell? I grabbed a chair and climbed on it to reach the top shelf. I hit the board a bit before it fell down almost hitting me in the face.

"Shit," I muttered as it felt to the ground and broke. Well then, no one's gonna notice I hope. I reached into the hole and pulled out a heavy box. I got off the chair and put the box on the bed.

I took the lid off the box and searched through its contents. The box was full of picture books. All of them were mine. Oh yeah, I remember! I wanted to burn all these. I smiled at my self and put the box in the pile of stuff I wanted and continued.

~~~

I laid on my bed, in only a flannel and underwear, flipping through the pages of pictures. I was leaning back on a bunch of pillows and my knees up. I looked at the pictures of horror and confusion. I was so weird when I was little. I felt my legs being opened and I closed the book with my finger inside so I didn't lose my page.

I looked down to see Laxus kissing my inner thighs inching towards my clothed core. I giggled at the soft kisses, they were a bit ticklish. He kissed up and down my underwear. He smiled when he heard my giggly laughs. He leaned up and gave me a kiss. He laid his head on my chest while he got snug in between my legs.

"What are you doing babe?" He asked as I crossed my legs over his back. His chin laid on my breasts lightly. I put my free hand on his hair and combed it back.

"I was just looking through some old photos of me when I was younger," I said and sighed. "I had to break a piece of my mom's wall to find them. She hid them so I wouldn't burn them." LAxus laughed a hardy laugh, but it was a bit muffled because of my boobs.

"I believe it." He replied and reached for the book but I lifted it above my head. I giggled as he tried to get out of my leg lock. He struggled, like actually struggled and the look on his face was hilarious.

"Jesus Christ, you never miss leg day do you?" I just shooked my head with a laugh but it stopped when I felt the hand slither down my chest and stomach and straight to my core. My breath hitched as I looked down at Laxus' smirking face. He rubbed his fingers lightly up and down slowly. He was challenging me. He was teasing me.

I felt heat rush down my body to my core. Son of a-

"Give me what I want and I'll give you what you want." This little shit. I held the book up for a bit longer before bringing it down.

"Fine," I muttered a few curses as he grabbed the book and looked through it.

"You were adorable when you were 13." He began laughing and I knew he found the picture. I had braces and I was chubby. I was smiling at the camera with a gun in hand. You could see my dad grumbling in the background.

He flipped through more pictures when he stopped. "Is this your birth mom?" Laxus asked. I grabbed the book from him and looked at the picture of a woman in a hospital breastfeeding me. I smiled to myself.

"Yes, it is," I said and touched the photo of my mom and me. Laxus rubbed my thighs and spoke.

"I see where you get your good looks from. I'm not saying that your stepmom wasn't pretty-"

"Laxus?"

"Yeah?"

"Shut up."

"Okay."

We looked through a few more pictures before the book ended. I looked at Laxus seriously.

"You never tell a soul, or so help me god, I will personally minder the shit out of you." I threatened. Laxus looked like he was on the edge of bursting your laughing.

"Okay, Okay!" Laxus said with his hands up. I smiled innocently before getting up and standing in front of him. I slowly began to strip. 

"Now if I remember correctly," I said and unbuttoned my flannel. I watched as Laxus visibly gulped. "Your gonna give me what I want." I pulled off my underwear and flung them at him. He caught it a smirked devilishly while looking me up and down.

"Well, come here and get it." 

~~~

I hope you enjoyed and get ready for tomorrows!