ⒻⓄⓊⓇⓉⒺⒺⓃ

Y/n P.O.V

Bullets whizzed past me as I hurried to get to a room. While doing so my phone began to ring. I found a corner and quickly brought to my ear and squished it between my ear and shoulder. 

"Hello?"

"Y-Y/n."

"W-Wendy? What's wrong?"

"E-Ezel. I-I killed him."

"Wendy, are you okay? Was that your...?"

"N-No, I'm not c-crying about that. I-It's the bomb. I-I can make the explosion smaller so it won't affect the city but,"

"But what Wendy?"

"The bomb will go off immediately..."

My stomach dropped. No, No this can't be happening!

"Wendy there has to be another way!"

"I've tried, there is no other way. We have 2 minutes left. I'm doing this to save all of you."

The phone call ended and I screamed. I tried to call back but I couldn't. Loading my gun I fired it angrily at everything that came in my way. My range rang through my entire body as I searched everything. Rooms, hallways. Until I came to one door.

Laxus P.O.V 

I woke up groggy. My lugs burned every time I breathed in deeply. The gas seemed to have a lasting effect on me. I looked around to see I was on the floor of a dark room. Chains were attached to my wrists and they were connected to the walls. I pulled at them before a sinister laugh halted me. There was only a little bit of light in the room so I searched everywhere for a darker part of the room when I found it. 

"Ivan was right. You're smart but, your slow." A soft-spoken woman said. I couldn't see her face but she sounded familiar. Anger fueled my veins as I pulled harshly at the chain at what she said. I heard her maniac giggle and all the blood in me ran cold. 

"Now, Now. Laxus lets have some fun before your wife gets here." I could tell the woman had heels on as she walked over somewhere. I watched her as best as I could so I didn't lose her. Suddenly lights turned on and I closed my eyes fast as the sudden light burned them. 

When I opened my eyes again the women were in front of me crouched down. She wore a black dress with black heels. When my eyes finally found her face, I gasped. 

"No..."

Y/n P.O.V

The screams of pain echoed through the door. The voice was familiar. My eyes widen as I realized who it was. I burst through the doors and gasped at the sight in front of me. 

"Laxus!" I screamed out in horror. His body was on the floor. Shirt ripped open, blood poured from cuts and stab wounds. And by the looks of it, a bullet wound in his thigh. My stomach wanted to bring up everything I had eaten today. 

I finally noticed the women crouched down facing him. She wore a black dress and heels. Her brown hair was curled and put in a ponytail. She stood up and dropped the knife down before turning toward me with a warm and inviting smile. 

"Mom?"

~~~

OH SHIT!