ⒻⒾⓋⒺ

Laxus P.O.V 

The ride back home hard. Not because I was trying to hide a hard-on but I was so hard to keep my eyes off Y/n. She was fucking beautiful. Her bright e/c were so deep in color that I could probably get lost in them. Her long h/c was gorgeous and looked so smooth. Her face was a perfect shape. Her breast were small/large, but beautiful and that ass, goddamn. It was huge, I would love to watch it bounce back. 

I shook my head. I was making this harder for myself. My dick was going to rip my seems if I didn't stop. I looked over at Y/n one more time to see her drinking the whiskey. She was chugging it. A droplet rolled down her chin and landed on her chest, sliding down. I groaned internally and watched as she dipped her hand down and wiped it bring it to her mouth. She moaned and pulled her finger out of her mouth. She looked over at me and winked. She was teasing me. 

The car stopped and I hurriedly got out before I did something I might not regret. I walked into the house and went straight to my room to take a cold shower. 

When I got out of the shower I wrapped a towel around my waist and went looked in my closet. I looked through all the suits before choosing one and laying it down on my bed. I was getting dressed when I got a phone call. I looked over to see it was Natsu. I answered.

"Hello?" 

"Hey man, I and the guys are going out tonight. Wanna come?" Natsu asked.

"Yeah, I was going out anyways, where are we going?" I asked.

"Let's go to Tony's, the girls are always there," I smirked, this will be fun.

"Sounds good see you there," I said and hung up. 

I got dressed fast and fixed any creases before walking out of my room. I went to the door but was topped by the woman also living here.

"Where are you going?" She asked looking at me curiously. I looked at her with no emotion.

"Out." And then I left. 

Y/n P.O.V

"Rude ass." I mutter walked into my room. I decided to do a little late night swimming. I pulled on my bathing suit. (Excuse this bitches weird facial expression.)

I grabbed a towel before walking outside

I grabbed a towel before walking outside. The backyard was very beautiful especially the pool. Marble cover the sides and it was outlined in rocks giving it a nice outside feel. The hot tun off to the side bubbled and I watched the steam rise from the water. 

I got into the pool and swam a few laps around when I heard the back gate being opened

I got into the pool and swam a few laps around when I heard the back gate being opened. I hurriedly grabbed a gun from in between a crevice in the rocks and aimed it at the women walking from the gate. 

They all halted when they saw me. One of them looked me up and down and smirked. "Laxus got lucky." She had brown hair and brown eyes. She was wearing a bikini top and some shorts.

"Cana she is holding a gun in our faces, I really don't think its the time for that." A blond number said. She brown eyes, and looked like a whore. (sorry not sorry Lucy)

"Oh, right she doesn't know who we are!" The Brunette said and then walked towards me. "Hi, I'm Cana! I'm Laxus's good friend, these are my friend they are also in the family. This I Mira, Lucy, Levy, Juvia, and Erza." She pointed to all the women and they all smiled, well except for Lucy. 

"Hi! It's nice to finally meet you!" Mira said and ran up to me, and smile sweetly. I looked at them all confused. What were they doing here?

"I know you didn't all didn't come here to say hello and then leave, so why er you guys here?" I asked nicely. Not wanting to give a bad impression. I heard a snort. 

"If you couldn't tell we came here to swim." Lucy snarled. I put the gun down and got out of the pool and walked towards her, I smiled sweetly. 

"Laxus told me that I couldn't kill his family," I started sweetly. "but could beat the shit out of them if needed. I'm starting to think it's fucking needed."  I growled grabbing her slutty outfit and pulling her close, making her gulp and shy away in fear.

"I'm sure that would be an amazing fight but I don't think Natsu would be pleased to see his girlfriend's ass beat," Erza said and walked up to us. 

"I hope you don't mind but Laxus said it was okay for us to come over, I hope we're not interrupting anything," Levy said pushing up her glasses. I smiled.

"Oh no it's quite alright I was swimming myself, as you can see, your welcome to join me, I'll go get some drinks," I said and walked into the house. I grabbed my phone a dialed Laxus's number. The call answered on the last ring. When it answered I had to pull away from the phone from my ear as the loud blasting music pierced my ear. It got quiet before I heard the hello.

"Laxus, a little warning would have been nice," I growled into the phone. I heard him sigh before he spoke.

"I forgot to tell you the girls were coming over didn't I?" He asked already knowing the answer. 

"Well, I'm sorry I guess." I could literally feel his shrug through the phone. I am going to strangle this man. 

"Y'know whatever, don't be pissed off at me if I end up kicking Lucy's ass pretty bad, or worse." I seethed.

"Y/n-" I ended the call and went into the kitchen. I grabbed a tray and put every liquor bottle I could find and grabbed lemons and limes along with glasses. I walked outside and looked at everyone.

"Let's get fucked up girls." 

So when do you guys want that SMUT/LEMON?