ⒻⓄⓊⓇ

Y/n P.O.V

We drove up to the Dreyar Cassino and got out. I fixed my dress and waited for Laxus. "So how much does he owe you?" I ask while we walking inside. 

"About 5,000 I've given him extra time, so I'm here to see if he has it." I looked at him in wonder.

"And if he doesn't?" I asked he just smirked in reply, I had a pretty good idea of what he meant, but I had a better idea. The doors were opened for us and we stepped inside, the sounds of any other casino filled my ears as we walked toward the private room.

"Laxus! Glad to see you again!" The man inside greeted, then looked over at me. "My, My, and who is this?" He said, grabbing my head kissing it. I felt a hand snake around my waist and pull me closer. Never knew Laxus was a protective man. It made me smile. 

"This is my wife. Y/n." Laxus said as he sat us down. He went to sit me down beside him, but me being the tease I am sat down on his lap. I felt him stiffen before relaxing. "So, you know why I'm here, do you have my money, Mr. Havoc?" Laxus asked, keeping a hand on my waist. I quite enjoyed it. 

"Ah, you see Dreyar I just need a little more time." He explained. I could feel Laxus's irritation rolling off him, that's when I decided to step in.

"That can be arranged, but since your here how about we play a game?" I asked with an innocent smile. Mr. Havoc paused. He though over and grinned. 

"I guess a game couldn't hurt." I felt Laxus lean up and whisper in my ear, sending chills down my spine.

"What are you doing?" I looked back at him and whispered before getting up. 

"Just watch." I got up and called a dealer and some drinks. The dealer dealt the cards and I watched while taking small sips, of my drink. I had to make it last. The game went on for a bit, I kept drinking my one drinking while feeding Mr. Havoc, tons. Laxus was doing good until he got some bad cards. He was about to fold when I stopped him.

"Double down," I said in a commanding voice, giving him no room to disagree. He unsurely did as I told and we watched as Mr. Havoc busted. I smirked. 

"My, my Mr. Havoc, it seems you have lied," I said as I grabbed the rewards money. He was utter;y drunk off his ass. I could tell by the way he spoke. 

"What are yo- *hic* you talking abo- about?" He asked looking confused. I put the money in a case before closing and locking it. 

"Well, you just gave us the 5,000 dollars you owe," I explained with a sinister grin. His eyes widen, he got up fast and threw a punch. I grabbed his hand and slammed it on the table before I grabbed a small knife from my breasts and slammed it in his hand. The scream of agony didn't make it over the loud casino, cause people to not hear it. I reach under his seat and took his briefcase, opening it to see about 10,000 dollars. 

"I'll take this Mr. Havoc, you know for the damage," I said and took the knife out of his hand and the table. I wiped it on a napkin before putting it back into my breast pocket. "Good doing business with you," I said and grabbed Laxus's hand and walked out, going straight to the limo. 

I got in the car with him and handed him the money. "Here are your 15,000 dollars, and I expect a present in return," I said with a smile while he looked at me with awe. "What is it?" I asked, smirking with pride.

"Papa sure didn't raise no bitch now did he?" He asked leaning back while putting the case down. I shook my head while grabbing the bottle of whiskey in a cup holder. 

"No. No, he did not."