ⓉⒽⒾⓇⓉⒺⒺⓃ

Y/n P.O.V

Clearly, there were more than nine goddamn members. Men and women alike ran out and it was war. We all took cover behind vehicles and anything else.

"Wendy! Lucy! Get inside and find out where the hell that bomb is!" I yelled and they nodded before getting up and heading towards the entrance. I watched as the men and women feel until there was barely any left. I took this as my chance.

Laxus P.O.V

I watched Y/n run to the entrance with others following her. I stayed behind for a bit before heading there too. The halls were empty as my footsteps made loud noises. Bixlow, Freed, and Evergreen followed me. 

I ran down the winding hallways looking for anyone familiar when I came face to face with the bastard. Ivan. Dreyar. My fucking father.

Y/n P.O.V 

I walked carefully down the hallways leading anywhere. I was looking for Wendy and Lucy when a few men rounded the corner. I shot them all fast and searched their bodies for ammo, guns, knives, and gum. I was getting anxious and needed something to chew. Thankfully one guy had some, and it was my favorite. 

I continued you down the halls when I got a call. I answered immediately seeing as it was Lucy. 

"We found the bomb but it's not here. It's on the outskirts of the city."

"That's good right?" 

"No. This bomb is big enough to blow away the whole goddamn city, and maybe even more." 

"Shit. They are willing to just kill themselves?" 

"Most likely, yes."

"When does it go off?"

"40 minutes."

"FUCK!" 

"..."

"Send Wendy and Carla there. You help out." 

"Okay."

Laxus P.O.V

"Laxus it's so good to see you!" Ivan said with a grin on his face. What was this sonofabitch up too? I raised my gun at him.

"Wow, their kid I just wanna talk." He said and lifted his hands. He never does that. Never. Before I could react a gas flooded the area. I tried not breath it in but it got to me. I felt my body get weaker before finally falling to the ground 

Ivan P.O.V

"Good job Tempester. Let's bring him to her. Just give the others to Lamy. She'll have fun with them." Tempester grunted before picking up the other three and walking away. I walked over to Laxus and crouched down.

"Your smart boy, but your slowly."

??? P.O.V

Soon. She'll be here soon. I've waited long enough. It's time. 

~~~

Did you enjoy? 
Who's do you think the mystery person is?  
Are you ready for the next chapter???