ⓈⒾⓍⓉⒺⒺⓃ

Y/n P.O.V

The doors burst open and everyone came in shooting. I watched a bullet hit my mothers chest but before she could fall to the ground she pulled the trigger. Laxus's body went limp. 

"No!" I got up and ran over. I shot off the chains and pulled his body into mine. 

"Not you too, not you too. Please. No, Laxus don't fucking do this." No response. The shooting had stopped. I cried over Laxus' body. I heard a sick laughter coming from the bitch beside me. I grabbed the gun and stood up. I walked over to her and watched as she choked on her blood. 

"Do it. Shoot me." She said. I shook my head. 

"No, you're not dying so fast. You'll be my last thrill. For good." Two people grabbed her and took her away. I looked back to Laxus and dropped to my knees. 

"Why..."

~~~

"Wendy!" I yelled and ran to her. I picked her up and swung her around as I hugged her tightly. "I'm so glad you're alive," I said and kissed her head. I pulled away and looked at her. 

"How?" I asked while holding her shoulders. She smiled brightly. 

"An old friend helped me." She pointed behind herself and I looked to see a police officer. My mouth dropped as I looked at the man. I walked up to him fast and gave him a hug not even bothering to shake his hand. 

"I can not thank you enough for saving her life." Is said and pulled away. He just nodded. I walked back over to Wendy and ruffed up her hair before going back to my seat next to Makarov. 

"I'm sorry," I said. He looked at me confused. 

"What for, child?"

"This is all my fault. I could have saved him, I could have saved everyone if I hadn't married into your family."

"Do you love him?" I looked at him confused.

"Of course."

"Then you have nothing to be sorry for. This is life Y/n, things like this happen when you live the mafia life. There's nothing we can do. There will love, friendships, and heartaches through your entire life even if it's not dangerous. It's just life. So don't blame yourself. You don't need to. This isn't your fault. If anything it's elders. They brought us all into this business. We all love and hate it. We can't just leave it because it's a part of us." 

He pulled me into a hug as I rubbed furiously at my eyes, not wanting to cry. 

After a while of waiting, one of Porlyusica's doctors came out. 

"Family of Laxus Dreyar?"

~~~

HUEHUEHUE