ⓈⒺⓋⒺⓃⓉⒺⒺⓃ

Y/n P.O.V 

I looked up and ran to the doctor. 

"How is he?" I asked and looked at him with a concerned expression. 

"He'll be just fine Ma'me. You are able to see in a bit."

~~~

It was late at night when everyone had finally left. They tried to take me with them but I had to stay. I was reading a book when I heard the shift in the blankets and the tightening around my hand. I looked up to see Laxus' eyes opening up before closing from the harsh light. I got up fast and covered the light. 

"Y-Y/n?" He asked while opening his eyes again. I smiled at him.

"Yeah, it's me." His face became serious. 

"What did you do?" My face instantly fell and I knew I had to tell him. I sighed before looking away from him. I pulled my hand out of his grip. 

"Do you want it simple or the whole story?" I asked looking down. 

"You know what I want but I won't push you," Laxus replied. 

"I was angry. At my father, Stepmother. Everyone. So whenever my father brought in people to interrogate, I was the only one who could get them to speak. I was always the last resort but I always was the one to get the information out. I will hurt them, take my anger out on them. No matter their age or gender. My anger blinded me."

I got up and walked to the window. I looked at the buzzing city. I wondered what it was like to live a normal life. I wondered how di they live without a gun to there head every day. 

"I had gotten bored up the same people, so I would go out and hunt. I would go out and kill innocent people. One night I was doing so. I found a woman outside a building one night. She was smoking a cigarette. She was a stripper.  I killed her in that alleyway. When I was finished and a little girl walked out. The woman I killed was her mother. She was struggling with money so she got rid of her dignity. She did it all so she could give her daughter and future, and I fucking killed her. "

Laxus was quiet. I wiped away tears that rolled down my cheeks. When I looked over at Laxus he wore an understanding face and opened his arms. I ran to him and hugged while I sobbed into his chest. 

Eventually, I stopped crying and I only had the sniffles. Laxus petted my hair and rubbed my back. 

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Y/n?" I turned around to see a nurse standing in the doorway. I got and looked at her. 

"Yes?" 

"I have some good news."

~~~

What's the good news???