ⒺⓅⒾⓁⓄⒼⓊⒺ

Here is the end guys. It's been a long run and I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I did writing it. If you guys ever have any story ideas that you'd like to see please don't hesitate to message me! I love writing but It's getting harder and Harder for me to get completed stories so it would be a great help. Again I hope you all enjoyed and I also realized we got 1.K Reads~! Thank you so much! I'll stop talking now. Please continue~

 Please continue~

Y/n P.O.V 

"Are you sure you got everything?" I asked Mira one more time right beside the car. 

"Yes now hurry up and leave! I have everything. The babies the milk they're clothes and diapers. Yes, Lianna has sensitive skin so use the other wipes. Make sure to wipe their necks when giving them baths. I got everything! Now. GO!" Mira said pushing me into the car and I laughed a bit at her annoyance. 

"One last thing!" I piped 

"WHAT?" Mira growled out. A tick mark on her forehead. 

"If my babies aren't her when I get back or are hurt in any way, I will make you wish you were never born. That goes for everyone. Okay? Oh! And close the gates when we leave! Okay! Bye, Love you!" I got into the car leaving a scared and shocked Mira. 

~~~

As soon as I got through the hotel room door Laxus was on me. KIssing me harshly as he grabbed my waist and kicked the door closed, locking it for good measure. I giggled as he began to tug at my shirt. 

"You sure are eager," I said in a whisper as he kissed away from my lips and down my neck, leaving a trail of fire on my skin. 

"I was in the car with you for hours and it took everything for me to not pull over and fuck you senseless." He said before pulling the shirt off and attacking the tops of my breasts. His hands slid down my waist and landed on my butt giving it a tight squeeze before going further to the backs of my thighs, indicating he wanted me to jump. I did so and wrapped my legs around his waist and arm s around his neck. 

"Why didn't you do so?" I breathlessly asked moving my neck to the side as he left marks. He laid me down on the king size bed before answering. 

"It would be the first time we've had sex in months, plus the first time as a real married couple. You at least deserve a bed." He said and pulled down my jeans revealing my matching white lace underwear. 

"As sinful as you are, you look so pure in this moment." He said and took in my body and position. My face red and flustered, hair sprawled all over the pillows, arms open in a hug like a manner on the bed, legs open showing off the panties I so desperately wanted to be ripped off of me. 

"God, I love you," Laxus said before making a move on his own clothes. Unbuttoning his purple button down and unbuckling his jeans. I whimper wanting his hands to dance across my skin again and giving me the sinful feeling I get every time he touched me in places he could only touch. 

Laxus leaned back down and kissed me moving his hands to the middle of my bra before ripping it open. I gasped allowing his tongue to dive into my mouth. Our tongues danced as he played with hardened nipples. Moans were swallowed by his mouth until he pulled away, landing his lips on one of my buds, biting and sucking at it and around. My soft moans bounced off the walls. 

I could feel my juices leak from me and wet my panties. Laxus switched to the neglected bud and gave it some treatment meant before kissing down my stomach leaving a trail of red and purple marks leading to my Adonis belt. His fingers slipped into the waistband and pulled down the white fabric, revealing my dripping core. I heard Laxus groan as he played with my lips, slipping a finger up and toying with my clit. 

"Your so fucking wet darling."

He opened my legs wider and dipped his head lower. His hot breath fanned over my pussy causing an ache of need shooting through me. 

"Laxus! Please!" I pleaded wanting to be touched, wanting to be brought to sweet bliss. Laxus chuckled before opening his move and licking up my slit. I threw my head back as he began to circle his tongue around my clit while slowly thrusting two fingers into me. The pleasure coursed through my body, making my hands grip at Laxus' hair and my toes curling. A knot began to form in my stomach, my end coming soon. Laxus knew and began to suck harder thrusting harder, then he pulled away. 

A loud whine admitted from my throat as I threw my head back. I glared at Laxus, but he just chuckled while slowly pulling down his tight black boxers. 

"Don't worry honey, you'll cum, and when you do it will be around my cock," Laxus said as he lined himself up with my entrance and plunging in. Loud moans were exchanged from the both of us as he filled me up completely. 

Laxus began to thrust, hitting me deeply. His member sliding in and out of me causing a feeling that never seemed to disappear. He began to thrust fast and harder causing my moans to come louder. He plowed into me, let out grunts and groans. My nails scratched down his back harshly, no doubt, leaving angry red marks. The pain from your nails on his back only encouraged Laxus to go harder thrusting into you at a fast pace, hitting deeper and more spots that haven't been touched in so long. 

He was searching. Looking for the sweet spot inside of you that would make you and him both come undone. He angled his hips with yours and found it. 

"Right there Laxus~!" I moaned out wrapping my legs around him tighter. I felt him smirk in my as he beag to pound that spot. I was so close. So so so close, and the thing that made me see stars was when Laxus found my clit and rubbed it furiously. I let out a loud moan as my legs shook and my nail dug into Laxus' back. Laxus thrusted a few more times before he came deep inside of me. 

We laid there panting for a bit. Laxus pulled out of me before laying down on me gently, his head resting on my breasts. I combed my fingers through his hair lovingly when I spoke. 

"You didn't use a condom on purpose didn't you?" I questioned looking up at the ceiling. I felt the movement of his mouth on my breast and knew he was smiling. 

"Yes, yes I did."

"You bastard."

"You love me." 

"I do, and I hate it." 

"I'm so sure you." 

??? P.O.V 

"Laxus and Y/n. Their end will come soon no doubt, but for now, let them be there happy little family. I want them to very well attached before we take action." I before taking a sip of my wine. Looking out a window, watching the cars fly by and people walk. 

"Yes, sir." 

The doors of my office close and I sighed.

"My dear Y/n, enjoy your happiness while it lasts, my dear. Soon it will be taken from you. Just like you did with mine." 

~~~

I hope you enjoyed this book and this last smut!