❤Christmas Day❤

Reki~ [RECK-KEY] Lianna~ [LEE-ANNA] Mina [MEE-NA]

Y/n P.O.V

I awoke to the excited jumping on my bed and the excited whispers as I was shaking violently awake. I popped open my eye to see my 7-year-old twins. Reki and Lianna.

"Okay! Okay!" I said and got up. I walked downstairs to see Laxus on the couch taking care of Mina. I looked at the divided gifts amongst all the kids. I grabbed the cup of coffee Laxus held out for me and then I sat down on his lap as He set down Mina to unwrap her presents as well.

"I have a gift for you but you'll have to wait until tonight," I said and bit the lobe of Laxus' ear causing him to shiver in delight as he grinned.

"MOM! YOU GOT IT! YOU ACTUALLY GOT IT!" I heard Reki say as he showed off the 22 magnum. He sat it down and ran toward me giving me hug before he ran back. I watched as Lianna then unwrapped her M15 rifle. She screamed in glee before putting it down and continued on. Mina reached her last present. She didn't want a gun like the other two. She took after her Mama. Kives.

I had gotten her 5 holographic rainbow knives. She looked at them carefully before breaking out and a wide smile.

~~~

I threw away all the wrapping paper and let the kids go outside into the shooting range. We had taught them early how to reload and to shoot. They were practically pros. I began to make breakfast when I got a text message.

'Hey hun, Christmas party tonight! You have to come! Please! There's a little area for the kids!'

I smiled at the text that Mira sent me.

"Laxus! Baby!" I called out. Laxus appeared in the doorway. He looked at me expectingly. "There's a Christmas party tonight. The kids will be taken care of. Wanna go?" He thought it over before nodding and walking outside to tell the kids.

~~~

I slipped on my Christmas dress and put on my shoes. I curled my hair and did red-brown makeup. Laxus stood in the mirror putting on a tie when I pulled it away.

"Ah ah," I said and took hold of the collar of his dark red shirt. I flattened a bit before unbuttoning it 2 times. He smiled down and me and grasped my hips, he leaned down to kiss me when he was cut off.

"MOM!" I heard my son yelled and I laughed looking at Laxus to see and disgusted Reki. Laxus turned away and ran to Reiki, snatching him and threw him on the bed and began to tickle him. The others must have heard his pleas for Laxus to stop because they ran into the room and immediately began to tackle him. They were having a bit of trouble so I decided to join them. I tackled Laxus and we all began to tickle him. His hardy laugh could be heard around the whole house.

We finally pulled away and all smiled each other. I loved them all so much.

~BONUS~ cause this was really late :3

I walked into the house, getting hit with Christmas music and the smell of food. I guided the kids to the children area before walking into the adult only part of the house. Laxus held his hand on the small of my back.

"Yay! You made it!" Mira squealed and ran over on her heels. She gave me a lingering kiss on the lips before grabbing my hand and pulling me away. I heard Laxus laugh as he made his way over to the guys. I walked into the circle of all the girls and we all began to mingle.

After a while, it was dinner time and we all dug in. There was turkey, mashed potatoes, cauliflower covered in cheese and bacon, green bean casserole, cranberry, prime rib and so much more. I made plates for the kids and gave it to them before coming back to the area where I found everyone surrounded a table.

"Y/n! Come play!" I looked over to Levy waving me over. I walked over to here side realized they were playing fear pong. Instead of beer, it was just lightly spiked fruit punch. It was me and Levy Vs Gajeel and Laxus. Ironic. The game began.

I was the first to get a ping ball in my cup. I pulled the cup away and read out the dare.

"Let the other player take off your bra with one hand. Oh, come on that's easy!" I said and walked over to Laxus and turned around. I felt him pinch at the fabric of the back of my dress and felt the buckle of my bra loosen. Everyone looked amazed as I pulled the black lacy bra out from the top of my dress. "Told you."

The game went on for a while. Gajeel got to cut of Levy's shirt, she got to take his pants off using her teeth. I had only gotten my ping pong balls in empty dare cups for laxus. Same goes for him. Until I did. Laxus lifted up the cup and read out the dare.

"Cover a part of your body with whip cream and let the other player lick it off. Mmm Kinky." Laxus said and began to take off his shirt while everyone laughed at his previous comment. Someone handed him a can of whip cream and I watched in excitement. He slowly sprayed the cream in the creases of his abs and end with two little swirls on his nipples. I walked over seductively and crouched down a bit. I started at the top of his blat and licked up.

When I reached his nippled I sucked a bit at them a bit before pulling away. Everyone cheered and we carried on the game.

~~~

The game ended and we had one thing left to do before the night would end. Presents. We handed out our presents and opened them. I ripped wrapping paper of a black box and opened it gasping at what was inside. It was 3 small gold vibrators. I looked up to Levy and Mira to see them smirking.

"Now we can have more fun," Mira said and her and Levy leaned down and nipped at my neck. They pulled away and we continued as if nothing ever happened.

I ended up getting 2 sets of black lingerie from Cana, the vibrators, handcuffs from juvia, and a choker and chain from Erza. All gifts that would be used multiple time in the future. I hid the gifts in a bag and filled it with tissue paper so the kids wouldn't see anything before leaving.

~~~

I had finally put the kids away and was walking towards my room. When I walked in I saw Laxus on the bed with nothing covering him but the one-bed sheet.

 When I walked in I saw Laxus on the bed with nothing covering him but the one-bed sheet

"You know, I've waited for quiet nationality for my Christmas present. Can I have it now?" He asked. I grinned and took off my dress, I put on the correct clothes, before turning on my music and started my little show.

(Clothes are which outfit you want in this video)

When I finished, I walked to Laxus seductively. I could see his erection as it lifted up the sheets during the dance and now it was at its full height. I got on the edge of the bed and crawled toward him seductively.

"God I love you so much," Laxus said as he ripped away my top to see no bra. He groaned and latched his lips onto my nipples and began to bite and suck causing soft moans to leave my mouth. 

"You better be glad all these walls are soundproof. I'm going to make you scream so loud." 

~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed! Oh! And I just wanted to say that my drawing of laxus isn't really that good. and that I didn't add the important part, just really don't know how to draw those yet.
I hope you really liked this and again I'm sorry I got this out so so so late! I love you guys though! Rember that and I should be getting this done, hopefully soon! Bye!