ⓉⓌⒺⓃⓉⓎ

Y/n P.O.V 

I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked older then I did a year ago. It's weird. Maybe it cause I found love, or because I had kids. I don't know why but I looked older and I wasn't sure if I like it or not. I pulled at the fabric on the dress. It was no doubt I looked amazing. It's weird seeing as on this exact day a year ago I was pissed off to be marrying the man waiting for me to walk down the aisle. I heard the click of heels and chatter of the girls before they walked through the door and stopped to gawk at me. 

"What do you guys think?" I asked nervously. It was my second wedding and I'm still nervous about how I look. Like the man is already the father of my children. 

"If Laxus wasn't marrying you, again, I would totally fuck you while you're still wearing it," Cana spoke up before getting slapped on the shoulder and rubbing it gently. 

"You look beautiful Y/n," Mira said and walked forward, "Now how do you think these guys look?" She said and showed me my baby boy and girl. 

I gasped at the sight of them

I gasped at the sight of them. I grabbed them and held on both arms and looked at them. They were cutest little things ever and they were all mine, well and Laxus' but mostly mine. I pushed them out. 

"How do we look?" Juvia said with excitement while she twirled around. 

(It's Mira, Levy, Juvia, and Cana)

"You guys looked wonderful," I said and I gave them all a hug. I heard the music began and they all rushed out. I laughed at them before looking at myself in the mirror one last time. The babies dosing off into a soundless sleep. I smiled confidently before walking out of the room and meeting up with my dad.