ⒺⒾⒼⒽⓉⒺⒺⓃ

Quick Question: Are you down with a sex scene with a Pregnant reader?

Y/n P.O.V

"What is it?" I asked she smiled brightly before showing me a piece of paper. 

"When we tested you found something," SHe showed me the paper more clearly. "Congratulations! You're pregnant!" 

My eyes widen as I took hold of the paper.  The nurse left shortly after and this time closed the door. I looked over at Laxus. He had the same expression before it broke out into a huge grin. Mine did too. I ran to him and jumped on him gently. 

"You're pregnant." He said and kisses me all over my face while holding my stomach. I giggled and looked at him while nodding. 

"I'm pregnant." 

~~~

"You ready to get out of here?" I asked while filling out papers for Laxus' release. 

"Mmm, you have no idea. I can't wait to eat something else then hospital food." I looked at him faking innocence. 

"I thought it was pretty good." Laxus snaked his hand across my butt before grabbing it. 

"You know what I mean." He whispered in my ear before pulling away. I giggled and continued the papers. 

~~~

"Welcome Home Laxus!" Everyone said as we walked through the door if our home. He smiled at everyone and they all gave him hugs. Then the party started. Drink and food were handed all around the house. A few asked if  I wanted one but I disagreed politely leaving them confused.

I looked at Laxus after a while, a knowing looking into his eyes. He nodded before we gathered everyone around. 

"Everyone we have good news," I started I looked over at Laxus and he continued. 

"At the hospital, Y/n and I received some news." 

We looked at each other and mile before both saying,

"We're having a baby!" 

Cheers erupted from everyone while I and Laxus just looked at them smiling.  

~~~

Make sure to answer my question!!~~