ⓈⒾⓍ

Y/n P.O.V 

I woke up with a pudding headache and bodies on top of mine. Mira and Erza were laying on me like a human blanket. Cana snuggled my side Juvia was under my head and Levy was on my other side. The two girls snuggled into my sides before waking up. Lucy was on the floor.

"What time is it?" Levy groaned snuggling her head into my neck more. I went to reach for my phone but couldn't get it. I groaned. 

"I don't cant reach my phone," I said, Levy just nodded and went back to sleep. I thought about the events of last night. It was fucking wild. We drank all the liquor and let's just say Fairy Tail girls are closer in more ways than one. I smiled before slipping out of everyone's grasp. I put on some clothes and then walked out of the room after closing the blinds and turning off the lights. 

Leaving the girls to sleep, I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the painkillers. I grabbed a glass of water and I swallowed 2. 

"Crazy night?" I heard a voice ask, I turned around fast to see a man with long black hair. I grabbed a kitchen knife and threw it. He barely escaped the. "Holy shit woman! Calm down, I'm Gajeel!" I recalled the name. 

"Oh yeah, you Levy's boyfriend right?" I asked walking over to him and grabbing the knife from the wall. He nodded. 

"Can I get one of those?" He asked referring to the painkillers. I nodded and handed them off too him. He grabbed one and took it dry. 

"How can you do that?" I asked in shock. I always need water when taking pills. He shrugged. 

"Experience." I nodded and began cooking breakfast.

"Hey so why are you here?" I asked, realizing I haven't asked that yet. Gajeel sat down and spoke.

"After we all went to the club, we all came back here, drunk off our asses, well all of us except Laxus." He said. I looked and him curious. 

"Why wasn't he drunk?" I asked. He just shrugged. 

"Who knows, something must have been on his mind, he didn't even touch any girls- wait you're his wife. Don't tell him I said that!" He exclaimed making me giggle. 

"So I take it there double the people here?" I asked and he nodded. "Guess I'm making double the food. 

I heard footsteps and I looked behind me to see Levy. She was wearing one of my shirts and by the looks of it no underwear. She walked towards me and looked at the food. "I smelt it from your room, be ready for the boys to come running in here." She said and gave me a kiss on the lips, which I returned. I heard two groans and pulled away, to look who had joined us. It was Laxus.

"That shit never gets old," Gajeels said before swopping Levy and taking her away. 

It was silent between the two of us before I spoke. 

"You and the guys don't kiss, right? Or do anything else?" I ask looking at him genuinely curiouse. Laxus tried not to but he ended up breaking into a wide grin. 

"I see the girls have shared their tradition with you," he said and walked toward the fridge. "and no we do not kiss or do anything else." He said and pulled out some apple juice. He pulled out multiple glasses. 

"If that doesn't work, I have a jug of pickle juice in the fridge if needed," I said and pointed it out. Laxus looked at me.

"I was wondering what the hell that was," he said and took it out. I laughed. 

"That's my secret weapon for hangovers, it really does work." He nodded.

"Good to know."

~~~

I placed all the food down on a table and watched as everyone ate. I covered the table with plates full of eggs, bacon, pancakes, waffles and I went out to buy more juice. Everyone either had, apple, cranberry or pickle juice. 

"Oh god, this is so good. Laxus, she's a keeper!" I heard Cana say. I giggled and watched as everyone scarfed their food down. 

Y'all ready for the next chapter?