ⓈⒺⓆⓊⒺⓁ ⓅⓇⒺⓋⒺⒾⓌ

So you've probably guessed but yes there will be a sequel and here is a preview.

Y/n P.O.V 

Laxus burst through my office doors as I was making a drink for myself. I didn't have to turn around to know it was him.

"Laxus," I spoke turning around with a scotch in my hand. "What an unpleasant surprised." I bit out. His face remained hardened. I walked back to my desk and sat down before looking at him with a scowl. 

"What the hell do you want?" Laxus walked forward, his body language showing extream seriousness. 

"We have a problem." Were his first words. I scoffed, 'We'? There was no 'We' anymore. 

"You mean you have a problem?" I snarled back to him. 

"It's about the kids." My attention peaked and worry washed over me along with panic, but I didn't dare let it show. 

"What about the kids?" I pressed on, eager to know what has happened. 

"They've been taken." 

~~~

HUEHUEHUE. JUst gonna say this now, I don't know when I will post the sequel. Just so you guys don't hope too hard, but I hope you guys enjoyed this preview! Love you!

Here is the new Cover by the way! It will be called 'Mobsters Love Again.'

Or it's going to me Mafia Loves Again

Or it's going to me Mafia Loves Again. You guys choose!!

Again I hope you enjoyed reading this book and I hope you guys will be happy when I release the Squeal!