ⓉⒺⓃ

Y/n P.O.V 

I watched everyone get into partners. 

Levy and Gajeel

Mira and  Freed

Erza and Jellal

Cana and Juvia

Gray and Natsu 

Elfman and Evergreen,

 and a whole bunch more, but from everyone else, I had the worse partner. Lucy. I had Lucy. I didn't willingly take her but no one else would. Still, need to find out why people hate her so much. 

We were the third ones up, we had to cut Natsu and Gray's fight. Don't ask. I walked to the mat wearing my sparing clothes, only a yellow and black sports bra, and black short shorts. Lucy actually did not look like a slut, just a pink sports bra, and black short shorts. 

We looked at each other before getting into a stance. She could use a little readjusting, I'll help her later. The fight began and Lucy immediately threw her self at me and brought me to the floor. I was not expecting. Everyone watched on as I wrestled her off me and kicked her away. Lucy hunched over and coughed while gripping her stomach. She looked at me before getting up again. We circled around before we went at it. Punched were thrown and missed until I got her in the jaw. She stumbled back. The looked her face was deadly if looks could kill. She started to run at me but a voice topped her and me. 

"Guys! We found them! We found the Tartaros gang!"

~~~

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE