ⒺⒾⒼⒽⓉ

Y/n P.O.V

I awoke to the sound of my phone ringing. Laxus arm wrapped around me tighter, telling me to not answer it, making me laugh. I grabbed the phone and answered.

"Y/n?" I heard the voice frantically ask, making me fully alert. I sat up fast making Laxus shake out of his sleepy state.

"Dad?" 

"I need you to come to the Fairy Estate! Now!" I heard gunshots in the background, before the call ended. I shot up and started putting on clothes. Just jeans and a jacket. I put my hair up in a bun and grabbed my knives and gun. 

"Y/n what is it?" He asked getting up and grabbing his boxers. 

"We need to get to your guy's hideout. Now." I said and he nodded and left the room to get some clothes. 

~~~

Laxus sped all the way to the mansion and slammed on the breaks as we reached the place. I ran out to see everyone in the front. The mansion was on fire.

Everyone watched as the building burned down

Everyone watched as the building burned down. I looked through all the faces looking for my dads. I found him on the ground hunched over something, no someone. 

"Dad!" I screamed and ran over to see who it was. "M-Mom?" I dropped to my knees and put her head in my lap. 

"Y-Y/n listen t-to me. I'm truly sorry for-for doing w-what I did, but i-i did t-to protect you." She said and lifted her hand up and placed it on my cheek. My tears rolled down her hand. "P-Please forgive m-me." I nodded my head and held her hand to my cheek. 

"I-I forgive you. PLease just hold on a little longer. Please." She smiled sadly.

"I love you." Her hand went limp and her eyes turned grey. I closed her eyes and held her body while I cried. I couldn't take it. I screamed out my pain until my voice was hoarse and I couldn't scream anymore. I held her body close until they finally ripped me away from her. 

Laxus held me while I cried on his chest.

~~~

I looked at the burnt up grass field.  The flowers around were all wilted. Not even 2 months ago was I married here, and now its all gone. I heard footsteps behind me and looked to see Laxus's grandfather. 

"I'm glad you met me here," I said and turned back around. He walked to my side and nodded.

"It's the least I could do." He said. I looked down at him.

"What have you got?" I asked. He looked up at me sighed.

"The people who attacked us was a gang called Tartaros. They are nine main members. Kyoka, Jackal, Tempester, Keyes, Seliah, Ezel, Torafuzar, Franmalth, and Silver Fulbuster, Gray's dad. It is also rumored that my son is working with them." He sighed and looked down at the ground. "I hope you do not think you are this alone, Laxus and Gray have some scores to settle." He said. I smiled sadly. 

"Of course not, like my mother said, 'We can fight along together.'" I said. He smiled. 

"She was a smart woman." I crouched down so I could hug him. 

"I know."

~~~

I like how the last chapter was some steamy smut then you got this depressing shit. Haha, I'm sorry am I fucking with your emotions?