ⓉⓌⓄ

Y/n P.O.V

Todays the fucking day, and I hated it. My hair tied back in a low bun ponytail style, two strands in front of my face. I wore diamond earrings which caused my ears to hang from the heaviness. The dress was, well it was beautiful, was a gift from my grandmother, before she died. It was nice and flowy and gave my legs enough room to walk so I don't trip and fall. The dress was open in the back and it was nice feeling a breeze on it every now then.My eyebrows were darkened and my eyeshadow was light but dark at the same time.  Highlight dusted my cheeks bones and nose and a little on my upper lip.  I looked nice. 

I was sitting down on a soft cushion playing around on my phone when I heard a knock on the door. I looked up to see my mother coming in. I rolled my eyes and continued to look at my phone. She sighed before sitting down. 

"I know you don't want to do this, but please-" I cut her off.

"No don't pull that shit. You're hurt and you want my forgiveness but I'm not gonna give it to you. You're gonna have to earn it. Now get out before I do something I regret and ruin this whole damn day." I spit out. She looked at me sadly before nodding and getting out. I looked outside and heard the music begun.My dad walked into the room but when he went to speak I just walked past him. 

When I reached the opening outside I looked at the beauty of it all. It was nice but all very fake.

On either side, I could feel the tension

On either side, I could feel the tension. They all wanted to kill each other, except for the kids. I smiled down at some of them. As the ran in the grass across from us. My dad took my arm and lead me down the aisle. On both sides, people looked at me in awe, jealousy and disgust, all for different reasons. My dad held my hands out to Laxus, and he took them. 

The pastor began to talk, but I didn't listen I just looked at Laxus. He looked handsome, but I would never admit that aloud. He already has a big enough ego. 

"You may now kiss the bride." I looked at Laxus with a glare as we both leaned in. It was a quick peck, causing claps and cheers to erupt from the families. With both held stotic faces as we walked away holding hands. 

~~~

I sat down at the table meant for me and Laxus and watched as people danced. The first dance was coming up and I hated it. I knew everyone would look at us and we would both have to fake some smiles. 

I had just finished my champagne when the music stopped and slow music began. Shit. I need at least 1 more glass before this. I felt a figure beside me and looked up.

"Care to this shit dance?" Laxus asked with his hand out and smirk on his face. I put on a smile.

"Wow, could you be any more romantic?" I asked sarcastically causing him to laugh. He grabbed my hand and lead me to the floor. My heels clinking in the silence. 

"Darling, I don't do romance." He said and brought his hands to my waist. We began to rock back and forth. 

"Oh, I can tell."

~~~

The night sped through after that and before I knew it I was in a limo with Laxus driving over to the new home I would be living in.

We reached the small luxury home and I looked at it in amazement, it was bigger then I was told.

"I thought you said it was small?" I asked looking at the house. He looked at me confused. 

"It is." He said and got out the car. I'm going to end up kicking this guys ass one of these days. I got out as well and lifted my dress while I walked towards the stairs. All of a sudden I felt arms lift me up. I yelped in surprise and looked at Laxus. 

"Dude what the hell!?" I exclaimed, he looked down and laughed at my flustered face. 

"Sorry, gramps and your parents are watching." I looked around and he was right a black car was near ours and I saw 3 pairs of eyes looking at us. Sighing I let him walk me through the door before he put me down and walked away. 

"What an asshole," I muttered before I started walking around the house.