001: some weird shit.

Chan had just finished his last minute essay. He didn't really expect himself to finish the damn thing when it was due literally two minutes before. He grumbles something as he turns off his computer and climbs up to his bed. Just as he's about to lay down, his phone just had to ring. Privacy by Chris Brown just suddenly blasted through his room, and he was so fucking close to chucking it. Sighing heavily, he answers despite it being a number he doesn't know.

"I swear to god—" Chan's cut off by a moan. He can't finish his sentence because he's in shock and the moans just don't stop. It's nice, though. It sounds like a really nice, pretty moan. It's slightly deep, and hot. Chan's practically in love with it for about two minutes. He bites his bottom lip, palming at the bulge through his shorts. When the person on the other line groans, Chan stops. Then, that's when Chan realizes it's a guy. His breath hitches as he pulls his hand away and looks at his phone angrily.

"I don't know what shit you're trying to pull, but I am a straight, teenage male!" he screams into the receiver of his cell phone. However, as he tries to hang up, there's a long, low groan. Chan's in shock, and the person hangs up for him.

When Chan looks down, he realizes he's hard. Cursing under his breath, he rushes to the bathroom.

—————

hello

this shit storm is back

um thx to veda (brosvt ) for fixing this and making it a bit longer !! hopefully this doesnt turn into shit also i wonT?? put too much sexual content into this im like 1 and a half hears old so um,, yeah!! hey!! say hi to one of my old and popular stories (actually this was my most popular): PHONE SEX!!!

ofc back then it was meanie,,,