016: he's whipped.

With nothing to do all day, Chan was just hanging around his room with Junhui besides hime on the couch. The younger was flipping through the channels while the other was casually on his phone. After a long time of looking for something to watch, Chan just grumbles and turns off the TV. Then, Chan looks at his boyfriend. It takes a while for the other to notice.

"Yes, baobei?" Junhui faces him with a smile. Chan licks his lips, "You wanna go buy a Nintendo Switch?" Junhui shrugs and the younger quickly stands.

"Wait, babe, I don't have a driver's license—" Junhui tries, and Chan turns around. "Mingyu and Joshua are still here. We can ask one of them to take us," Junhui pauses before he stands up and follows the other to his closet.

They both quickly change, Junhui's the first to step out as he only put on a sweater. Chan happened to change to ripped jeans, a white shirt, and a pink windbreaker. He grabs his new pair of NMDs and walks over to Junhui. They stare at each other before grabbing their phones and wallets and walking downstairs.

"Where are you two going?" Joshua cranes his neck upon hearing the two walk down the stairs.

"Uh... the mall...? You wanna take us?" Chan responds, leaning on the wall to fix his shoes. Joshua shrugs and nods. He stands and walks upstairs with Mingyu following behind him.

"You guys are just gonna leave us?" Wonwoo asks, peering his head out from the kitchen. "I'm making noodles!"

Minghao laughs, "Who's us? You'll be here alone; Seokmin's picking me up in an hour." He sticks out his tongue and Wonwoo squints at him. The older rushes over and smacks his tongue and before Minghao can grab him, he dashes into the kitchen. Junhui sighs at the usual sight and goes to sit out the couch. He gestures for his boyfriend and Chan notices after a while.

"We can take Wonwoo," Chan whispers, leaning on Junhui. "We let him sleep with us; no thanks." The younger rolls his eyes and squishes the latter's face. Junhui smiles, wrapping his arms around Chan. There's a gag coming from Minghao but they don't pay any attention to it.

After a couple of minutes, Joshua and Mingyu are walking down the stairs. Chan stares at the both of them. Joshua was wearing black ripped jeans, a white shirt, and red flannel. Mingyu wore all black, with a Gucci hat. Chan bites his bottom lip as Junhui pulls him back.

"Baobei~ Your boyfriend's right behind you~" Junhui whispers. Chan groans as he faces Junhui. "What? Do you not want me as your boyfriend?" The older frowns.

"I do. Just... Mingyu has a good fashion sense,"

"Ah, yes, you called him hot once." Junhui squints. Chan pinches the bridge of his nose, "but I realize now that you're much hotter." Everyone else in the room is gagging.

"What the hell am I supposes to do?" Wonwoo grumbles out, taking a mouthful of his noodles. "You can come," Chan suggest. Junhui groans. He shrugs and hands his noodles to Minghao before running upstairs to change. He walks back down after ten minutes.

"Overalls?" Mingyu raises brow at the older who kicks him in the shin. "Let's go!" Just as Wonwoo was walking towards the door, someone knocks. He opens it, and Minghao screams.

Minghao hands Joshua Wonwoo's noodles and dashes upstairs to change. Chan looks over to see who it is and smiles, "Hey, Seokmin!"

Seokmin smiles. "I'm guessing you're all going out?" They all nod. "Uh... I'm just gonna take Hao out t—"

"To eat him out," Joshua coughs, intereupting.

"How did you know?" Seokmin raises a brow at the male and Joshua blinks. "I'm kidding! Minghao's great but... I'm not the one to move so fast..." He blushes, shyly scratching the back of his neck.

"Aw," Chan smacks Junhui's chest. "He's blushing!"

Then, everyone turns their attention after hearing someone stomp down the stairs. Minghao's running down, practically jumping down the last four steps. He doesn't say a word to anyone and leaps into Seokmin's arms, kissing the taller passionately. Finally, he waves at the five before reaching for the doorknob and shutting it.

"I've never seen him so whipped." Wonwoo scoffs. Mingyu and Junhui nod.

—————
minghao is a mood rn

also my right ear is swollen and infected yay

ALSO idk if i want junchan to be happy or for jun to coughcheatcough on chan

nah im no tgonna be a dick its too early for t h at im gonna go EAT

this si what theyre uHhH wearing btw

JSJSJSJSJ I ON HAVE ANYTHING FOR JOSH JUN OR HAO SKSJSJS BYE BUE