022: i don't want you to go.

Chan groans and wraps his arms around Junhui's neck, tangling their legs together. Junhui chuckles and grabs Chan, rolling over with Chan on top of him. The older starts to play with his hair, humming softly.

"I'm leaving tomorrow," Junhui whispers. Chan groans again and settles himself besides Junhui. He looks up at him with sad eyes, his boyfriend frowning. "Baobei..."

"I don't want you to leave..." Chan mumbles, burying his face into Junhui's chest. Junhui just hums and plays with his hair.

"I know, but school will start and I really have to be there. I'll come back during break again."

"That's so far..." Junhui sighs and sits up. He leans back down, cupping Chan's face and kissing him on the lips. "I'll talk to you everyday."

"But I'm already so used to you just... being here." The older strokes his face before kissing him again. When he pulls away, he sees that Chan's crying and his heart drops. He pulls the younger into his chest. "Baobei... don't be like this..."

After a couple of minutes, Chan pulls away. Junhui wipes away his tears and smiles softly at him. "It's okay, baobei. I won't be gone forever." Chan sighs and nods. Junhui kisses his forehead and lays back down with him.

*

Chan wakes up and Wonwoo and Minghao are already screaming. He groans and sits up, looking to his side finding Junhui still asleep. Carefully moving his hand off, Chan climbs out his bed. He looks for a pair of sweats and some on the floor. He puts it on and fixes his shirt. He walks down as he watches Minghao jab Wonwoo in the stomach.

"Ow! Asshole!" Wonwoo yelps. He kicks Minghao's thigh.

"Why are you two so active in the morning?" Chan yawns, sitting down on one of the couches.

"Minghao's a little bitch, that's why." Wonwoo blows a raspberry at the younger and gets kicked off the futon. Chan looks around, raising a brow when he realizes Mingyu and Joshua are gone. "Where's Joshua and Mingyu?"

"They went to go have lunch with Joshua's parents. He feels bad for having to stay at your house for so long, so he wants to try to set things right with his parents." Wonwoo explains, sitting on the futon again. Minghao looks at him and Wonwoo blows another raspberry at him. Chan nods, "I didn't really care, though. My parents didn't either." Wonwoo shrugs.

Wonwoo's attention is directed back to the TV and he jumps a bit when Minghao's phone goes off. A minute passes and Minghao's up on his feet, rushing to the closest to change, still on the phone. He walks out about three minutes later, dressed in a Kappa tracksuit. Wonwoo scrunches up his nose when he sees his outfit.

"The fit's cute... but you're deadass wearing a crop top? And if you're gonna wear some red lingerie... at least cover it up right." Minghao turns bright red, looking down. He pulls up his pants and slightly zips up the track jacket. "Wow, No-Shame-Hao is blushing." Minghao flips him off.

"Anyways, I have a dick appointment." The Chinese male says. He puts on his shoes, grabs what he needs and finally heads out. Chan looks back at Wonwoo who's clearly over the whole thing. Then, he glances back up at his loft, finding Junhui awake and scratching his bed head. He yawns and then lays back down. Chan raises a brow as he makes his way back up there.

"Junnie," he whispers, crawling back onto the bed. "Wake up."

"Don't wanna..." Junhui mumbles. He grabs Chan and pulls him closer. "Your bed is too warm,"

"We can't spend all day in bed,"

"Bet."

And the next thing Chan knew, Wonwoo was serving them breakfast in bed with Junhui giving him a fifty.