020: wow.

*chan calls junhui daddy like once and idk if u guys we're comfortable with it so i m putting this here hahaha in sorry*

"Hey Baobei," Junhui starts, pulling Chan closer to him. "Let's go to your room,"

Chan glances over at the others distracted by the game. He nods and stands, grabbing Junhui's hand and pulling him up. He leads the older into his room, and then up to his loft after shutting and locking the door. Junhui smiles, taking Chan's hand and pulling him onto the bed. Junhui rolls over him and the younger wraps his arms around his neck.

"Wanna try some frottage?" The older suggests, mouthing at Chan's neck. The younger just hums. Junhui gestures for him to take off his shirt, which he does. Then, comes off Junhui's and Chan's sweats and boxers.

"My beautiful baby..." The Chinese mumbles, and Chan whines at the compliment. With a smile, Junhui places soft kisses along his jaw. Finally, he leans back on his heals to pull down his pants slightly. He takes his dick and lines it with Chan's, pressing the both of them together. Watching Chan's expression, he grips their dicks. Junhui feels the other grow a bit hard.

Giving the both of them a half hearted stroke, Junhui ducks down to suck on Chan's neck. Chan moans, gripping onto Junhui's arm. Chan closes his eyes, trying to concentrate on all the pleasures Junhui's giving him, from the frotting and sucking on his neck. He's trying to be as quiet as possible, but the feelings too good and his moans just get a bit louder than he'd want.

"Baby..." Chan whines trying to kiss his boyfriend but Junhui just shakes him off, mouthing at his jaw. He opens his eyes again, whimpering as he feels Junhui's finger against his hole.

"Can I, baby? I won't stick anything in but my fingers." Filled with lust, Chan nods his head. He gestures for the night stand next to the bed. Junhui reaches over and opens one of the drawers, finding lube. Junhui slicks a good amount onto his hand and rubs it around. He gets back into position, slowly pushing his middle finger into Chan's hole. Chan grips Junhui's arms even tighter, digging his nails into his skin. His breathing becomes heavier and he shuts his eyes tight.

"Breathe, baobei. It's okay... It's okay..." Junhui grips their dick again and rubs the tips. He kisses Chan on the lips before going down to suck on his collarbones.

After a while, Chan's gotten used to the feeling of Junhui's finger inside of him and he loosen's his grip. "More, daddy, more..." Junhui hums, sticking another finger inside. He ignores what Chan called him, probably saying something about it later. With Chan easing into everything, Junhui speeds up, placing even more hickeys all over his chest. Junhui starts to flick his wrist, and Chan throws his arm over his eyes, letting out a loud moan.

He whimpers and opens his his eyes again, finding Junhui staring down at him. "Baby..." Chan whimpers. "I-I'm close..." Junhui hums, sticking in another finger and pumping his wrist even faster. Finally, Chan cums, releasing with a loud moan and his back arching up. When he's come down from his high, Junhui lets go of his dick and slips out his fingers. He continues to jerk himself off, cumming on Chan's torso.

Panting loudly, he plops down next to Chan. The younger grabs him by the neck, pulling him into a sloppy kiss. Then, he makes his way down to his neck, sucking and biting until he's marked up Junhui.

"Ah..." Junhui pants, sitting up and pulling up his pants and underwear. "Your shirt's not gonna cover any of the hickeys on your neck." Chan grabs his phone from his pant pocket and tells Junhui to take a picture of the hickeys. He groans once he sees the result.

"Junhui!" He deletes it and turns to the front camera, groaning at the fresh marks. "Sorry, baobei. I couldn't help myself," The older tries to cuddle his boyfriend, only to groan when he feels the nasty shit on his chest.

"We have to clean up." Chan mumbles, staring down at his chest. Junhui nods and helps Chan up. They both rush into the bathroom, Junhui turning on the water and taking off his pants. They both get in, only for Junhui to push Chan to the wall.

The younger giggles, wrapping his arms around the older's neck once again. They press their lips together and Junhui spins him around. "One more, baby. Keep your legs together." Chan's breath hitches as Junhui sticks his dick between the other's thighs.

"Your thighs are so soft..." Chan whines, throwing his head back onto his shoulder. Junhui grips his hips, thrusting even faster. Soon enough, both Chan and Junhui are coming again. When they both have calmed down, Chan smacks him on the chest. "Why are you so horny all the goddamn fucking time!?"

Junhui laughs, kissing Chan again. "I'm sorry, baobei~" Chan just huffs. "But you seemed to enjoy it. I mean, you even called me daddy." Chan's eyes widen, running his hand down his face. The taller laughs again, placing a kiss on his forehead.

Once they've finished, they walk back downstairs. Junhui sits down and pulls Chan onto his lap.

"I'm guessing you two had some fun," Minghao raises a brow at the two. Chan blushes and coughs, and Junhui just gives him a smug smile.

"Chan, you should learn to be more quiet." Seungkwan comments. Chan grabs a pillow and chucks it at the older.

"Are those hickeys I see?" Jihoon and Seungcheol glares at Junhui who just throws his hands up in defense. Chan just grumbles and digs his face into Junhui's neck.

————
i hav eneen in la for three days now wow i missed like two days of school ganger ger
i caNT POST THE PICTURES I TOOK At univseSA GRR
also sorry if this was bad wokkkskdkdksk