025: that was hot.

Chan gets a phone call as he was struggling with his English homework. Without even checking the number, he answers. He's about to say hello, but the other person on the line is yelling fuck and he flinches. He pulls the phone away from his ear to look at the caller ID. A frown comes across his face when he realizes it's Junhui. "Are you okay, babe?"

"Yeah," Junhui grumbles. "I just stubbed my toe on the stupid coffee table." Chan yawns and nods, setting his phone down and putting it on speaker. He continues to do his homework, not paying attention to whatever sounds Junhui was making in the back before he heard a loud crash.

He raises a brow in confusion, "Uh, babe?" Junhui only coughs as a reply. Chan shrugs it off and goes back to finishing up the last question.

After a while, Junhui finally speaks up. "Baby, what are you doing?"

"Homework," Chan replies, reaching for his eraser. "Oh." Junhui smacks his lips before continuing. "Honestly, I think I'd rather have you choking on my dick or something, but homework's good too, I guess." Chan groans as he throws his pencil down. "And to be honest with you, baobei, I'm having a slight problem. So if you want to just stop doin your homework and give me all your attention, I'd be pretty happy."

A small smile comes across Chan's face as he leans back onto his couch. He grabs his phone, taking it off speaker and pressing it against his ear. "Okay, then what do you want me to do?"

"I'm thinking you'd return my blowjob favor."

"But I've never given a blowjob before?"

"I'm sure you'd do good, though." There's a slight pause. "It'd be really fucking hot if you did give me a blowjob and you swallowed my cum or something."

"You said that so casually," Chan laughs, Junhui doing the same. "Is that bad? Maybe I just really want my boyfriend to suck the skin off my dick." The younger rolls his eyes. "Oh, babe, I'm sure you do."

"You're a turn on, don't you know that, Lee Chan?" He can hear the Chinese male smirking and he hums. "God, I'm just thinking about how fucking beautiful you'd be squirming under me."

"Oh?" Chan tries to sound as hot as he can, raises a brow. "And is that causing a problem?"

"Yeah, I'm rocking a pretty big hard on right now." Chan looks down, staring at his own boner. "What about you, baobei? You turned on?"

"Yeah, I'm half hard."

"And, my baby boy, what would you want me to do if I was there?"

Chan slightly blushes, and coughs. "I don't know? I-I'm not as confident as you."

"Well, then, baobei, would you have liked it if I actually fucked you? Sucked on your neck a little bit, whispered into your ear, do all of that kind of shit while fucking you into your bed?" Chan bites his bottom lip, sneaking his hands into his pants. "You're loving this, aren't you? And you'd love that too, huh?" The younger lets out a whimper, feeling his dick twitching in his hand.

Junhui chuckles, making Chan's breath hitch. "Have you started already?" The younger moans as a yes, picking up the speed. Finally, he hears Junhui's breathing get heavier, too. "I can't wait to get back to you..." He groans, and Chan nods, shutting his eyes tight. "Just the idea of fucking you is so good, and I'm sure I can't imagine how good it'll actually be."

Chan nods again, picking up the speed even more and leaning forward, closing his legs as he keeps his eyes shut. "You'd be so good, Chan..." His toes start to curl and with one last moan, he cums into his hand and underwear. He throws his head back, coming down from his high as Junhui also cums.

"I wish I could've seen your face," Junhui says. Chan just hums. "Hey, I didn't pull my dick out, so I pretty much came into my underwear. So I'm gonna go shower."

"Aw, without me?" Junhui pouts and the other rolls his eyes. "If you weren't so far, I wouldn't have to. Bye, babe." The Chinese admits defeat, "bye, baby."

—————
SHORT JDDJ I JUST wanted to update

also these spot the difference games just get harder and harder ://