028: interesting.

"This is gonna hurt," Junhui whispers, lathering a good amount of lube onto his fingers. "So... I'm gonna need to do a lot of prepping, especially since I'm so big." Chan nods. He grips Junhui's arms tight, the older pushing his middle fingers into him. Chan shuts his eyes, his mouth hanging open as Junhui continues to push his fingers into him. Chan moans, clenching around the older's fingers.

"Hey, relax," Junhui says, slowly thrusting his finger in and out. He leans down to kiss his boyfriend, Chan wrapping his arms around him as he moans and cries into his shoulder. "Should I stop?"

"P-Please don't..." Chan mumbles. Junhui nods, pressing another finger against his hole. "I'm gonna add another one okay?" The younger nods, his mouth gaping open as his boyfriend does as he said. He bites down on his shoulder, trying to not think so hard about the pain.

"It's okay, babe," Junhui tries to calm Chan down, whispering praises into his ear as he thrusts his fingers in and out. Chan moans, his grip around Junhui tightening as he speeds up his pace. "I need to at least add one or two more," Junhui whispers again, and Chan nods.

So Junhui stops, and sticks his ring finger into him. Chan nearly screeches at the stretch, and Junhui's quick to calm him down. Junhui curls his fingers in attempt to make Chan feel a lot better. It slight works, Chan loosening his grip as he continues to moan. After a while, Junhui finally stops, pulling his fingers out and lifting himself up. He digs in his bag, pulling out a dildo.

"W—" Chan starts to panic, but Junhui grabs his hands. "I need to prep you, okay? I can't just shove my dick in you after three fingers. This is just a bit bigger than my fingers. It'll make taking my dick a bit easier,"

Chan licks his lips before nodding. He watches Junhui put a condom on the toy before lathering it with lube. The younger's breath hitches when he feels it against his hole. Junhui offers his hand before pushing the tip in. Chan lets out a soft cry as Junhui continues to push the dildo in. He reaches for the older's free hand and holds onto it tight.

"Breathe, love, breathe," Chan nods, letting out a small whimper. Junhui watches him as he thrusts the dildo in and out, Chan's mouth gapes open, drool dripping from his mouth, and tears pouring down his face. His baby really was beautiful. Junhuu literally can't believe this is who he's in love with and he almost starts to cry, but fights it off my kissing Chan. Chan kisses back, wrapping his arms around Junhui, but pulls away to moan as Junhui mood pushed more of the dildo in.

"I want you to take all of me, baby boy." Junhui whispers before kissing Chan once again. He bites in his lower lip, rubbing his tongue in it before shoving it into Chan's mouth. Chan grips onto Junhui, digging his nails into his back as he lets Junhui do as he please. "You're so submissive; I love it." Junhui compliments and Chan whines.

The Chinese male continues to thrust the dildo in and out a few more times before pulling out, making Chan whine. He sets it aside and sits on his heals. "You're so fucking hot," Junhui mutters, running his hand down Chan's chest. "So fucking hot."

"Hurry..." Chan whimpers, nudging his boyfriend with his leg. Junhui chuckles as he nods, grabbing the condom and putting it on. He squirts lube onto his hands and rubs it all over his dick. Finally, he lines himself up with Chan. As he pushes himself in, he's kissing the younger in attempt to soothe the pain.

"Baby, choose a safeword, hurry." Junhui mumbles.

"B-Blueberry—Ah!" Junhui quickly pushes himself off of Chan. "Are you okay? Did I hurt you? Is it too much?" Chan shakes his head, grabbing Junhui's hands which were on his face. "I-I'm okay..."

Junhui glances at him before nodding. The older pushes more of himself in, going back to making out with Chan in the process. Chan whimpers into the kiss, and turns away. Junhui halts, "Babe?"