017: thanks?

"So... I'm gonna have to third wheel?" Wonwoo asks, looking back and forth at the couples in front of him. They all nod.

"Well, Shua and I are the less horny ones. They're most likely to stop and walk into a bathroom to make out." Mingyu comments, glancing over at Junhui and Chan. Junhui blows a raspberry at him.

"Okay..." Wonwoo says. He places a hand on his hip, "but you two are more lovey dovey in public. Not to mention, the more kinky ones." Joshua opens his mouth to object but Wonwoo interrupts him. "Shut up, Joshua. We all know you love to call Mingyu daddy." Joshua glares at the younger.

"You can just walk off alone." Chan suggests. "It's not that big." Wonwoo groans and halfway into it, Joshua just grabs his arm and pulls him away. Just as Chan turns to face Junhui, the older kisses him. He intertwines their fingers and gestures for the younger to lead the way.

*

Chan's gotten about three bags and Junhui has two. The younger got more clothes while the other just ended up buying candy from See's and things from Cinnabon. They decide to take a break, sitting down at one of the empty benches. Junhui checks the time on his phone, leaning on his boyfriend's shoulder.

"We've been here for like three hours." Chan groans at the statement, taking a hold of the other's hand. Moments later, he feels the taller place soft kisses on his neck. Chan giggles, trying to push the older away.

"Babe, stop..." he mumbles. Junhui bites him before pulling away. Chan feels him tug on his shirt and looks at him. "That... It turned out a lot bigger than I thought." Junhui says before laughing. Chan doesn't say anything back and only sighs.

"You wanna go into Spencers?" Junhui suggests. He gestures with his head to the store not too far from them. The shorter glances over before shrugging. After grabbing their bags, Junhui takes a hold of Chan's hand and pulls him into his desired store.

Entering the store, Chan clings even closer to Junhui, the tips of his ears getting red. One of the employees greet them and the taller just smiles. Chan tries to push himself closer to Junhui, but it doesn't work out well. He's already as close as he can get. As they walk towards a shelf of dildos and vibrators, Chan whines and hides his face in Junhui's neck. The older lets go of him and wraps his arm around Chan's waist.

"There's no need to be embarrassed, Chan." He chuckles, kissing his forehead. The shorter male groans. "You want a vibrator? I'll buy you one," Junhui reaches for a USB vibrator and examines it before putting it back. He picks up another one and shows Chan.

"Seven inches might be too big... I've never-" Chan digs his face back into Junhui's neck. "-shove anything up my ass..." It comes out muffled. Junhui asks him to repeat but Chan just grumbles.

"Well, if seven's too big, you most likely can't take me." Junhui mumbles out, putting the vibrator back. "I'm a ten," Chan groans.

Junhui pulls Chan out from his neck and cups his face. He kisses him passionately and the younger kisses back. They kiss for a good amount of time, and Junhui goes back in for another, not caring that they're in public. Chan pushes him away though and the taller steps closer, ducking his head down to mouth at the other's jaw.

"Bathroom," he mumbles. Chan grabs his hands and pulls him out the store to the closest public bathroom. From there, Junhui pulls him into the empty stall all the way at the back. He pushes Chan against the wall and connects their lips together.

"Love how we're doing exactly what Mingyu said we would," Chan breathes out as they pull away. Junhui just hums, kissing him again and shoves his hands underneath his shirt. The younger moans as Junhui's thumbs brush against his nipples. He can't say anything as Junhui starts to make his hands down to the waistband of Chan's pants. He tugs on it, pulling away and going straight for his neck.

"Should I blow you?" Junhui asks. He slips his hands into his pants, grabbing his bulge. Chan just moans and the older takes it as a yes. He gets down to his knees and unbuckles his pants. "You're wearing Tommy Hilfiger briefs?"

"Is it a problem?" Chan raises a brow and Junhui chuckles. "No, I'm wearing Supreme ones right now." He pulls down his briefs, revealing his half hard dick. He gives it a quick stroke and Chan lets out a whiney moan.

Junhui smiles. "Cute." Chan blushes. "You have to be quiet, okay. baobei?" The older looks up at him and the other nods. Before Junhui actually puts Chan's dick in his mouth, he takes off his shoes and pulls his pants and underwear completely off. Junhui pats his shoulders, allowing Chan to put his leg on them. He moves himself closer.

As Junhui grabs the base of his dick, Chan can feel his heart beat faster. Finally, he feels the warmth of Junhui's mouth around him and he covers his mouth to make sure it's muffled and not exactly audible. Chan's breath hitches when Junhui hollows his mouth, pulling his head back and takes his dick out of his mouth. He laps his tongue around the tip and Chan shuts his eyes tight. As he does that, his hand is stroking him off. Chan moans again, running his hand through Junhui's hair. Taking it as a sign that he's doing a good job, Junhui takes Chan back into his mouth. He bobs his head, listening to Chan trying to keep his moans as quiet as possible.

"J-Jun..." Chan's breath is shaky and Junhui looks up at him. He hums, and Chan whines at the feeling of the vibrations from it. He isn't able to to continue, too busy trying to focus on not cumming too quickly. But Junhui's way too good at what he's doing. "If-if you ke-keep..." Chan can't exactly think and he's unable to continue.

"I'm... cl-close..." Junhui hums again and he only works faster. Chan shuts his eyes again and his body arches up. He moans, slightly pulling on Junhui's hair as he throws his head back. Junhui lets go of him, and removes Chan's legs off his shoulders. The younger slides down to his lap, panting heavily.

"Did you swallow?" Chan breathes out, reaching out to Junhui.

"Kinda had to?" Junhui chuckles, pulling him close to him. "Alright, we need to go look for the other three. You okay?" Chan nods and climbs off of Junhui's lap. He grabs his underwear and pants, putting them both on before his shoes. Junhui walks out the stall, holding their bags once more and Chan follows behind.

As the exit the bathroom, they find Mingyu, Joshua, and Wonwoo. Mingyu and Joshua smiling while Wonwoo is fake gagging.

————
uhhh was that okay??

anyways i wanted to upsate bedore i couldnt

i dont do much but the coach still wants me to be there at the softball conditioning ugh whatevER goodnight