012: you're hot.

Chan's a little nervous. Seungcheol had just texted him that he was able to take his mom's Range Rover and he was on his way with Jeonghan. He had slipped on a sweater under his flight jacket and some jeans after that. After grabbing his things, he put on his pair of Chucks. He walks downstairs, finding his mom awake.

"Hey, bub," she greets. Chan waves as he walks into the kitchen. "You left your Speed Trainers down there, by the way. Are you going to pick up your friends?"

Chan nods, "Yeah, we'll be taking two cars. Jihoon's coming back, too."

"His mom told me next week?" Chan shrugs. There's a knock at the door and Chan says bye, dashing towards the door.

"Ready to go kid?" Jeonghan asks, hands stuffed into the pockets of his flight jacket. Chan nods and follows him to the car. They both climb in and when everyone's settled, Seungcheol drives off.

"Your mom get a new car?" Chan questions, looking over his shoulder to stare at the seats in the back.

"Uh, yeah. There was a hit and run. Hey, isn't Soonyoung in Korea with Jihoon?" Chan nods, facing forward again. He pulls his phone out from his pocket, looking at his lock screen. All there was were notifications from Twitter, Snapchat, and Instagram. Ignoring everything, he glances at the time: 5:50. He licks his lips, "How much longer till we get there?"

"Uhh..." Jeonghan stares. Chan leans over to see Jeonghan checking his phone. "Just twenty minutes. There's not much traffic, so I think we'll be fine."

"Uhh, then can I connect my phone?"

"Knock yourself out," Chan connects his phone to the bluetooth and plays Sky Walker.

About twenty minutes later, the three have finally reached the airport. Joshua already texted Jeonghan that he was there so Seungcheol finds somewhere to park. Somehow, Seungcheol manages to find where Joshua was and parks near him. He turns down the music and rolls down the window. Joshua doesn't look over, the male too busy with his phone. Seungcheol leans over to knock on the window. It takes a couple of more knocks until Joshua notices. When he does, he rolls down the window.

"Hey, you wanna go inside?" Joshua shrugs and closes the window. He steps out and the other three follow. Seungcheol puts on Chan's hood as he intertwines his hands with Jeonghan's. Joshua catches up to them, trying to shove his keys into his pockets. While Chan's trying to pull out his phone, he feels Seungcheol reach for my hand.

"What are you doing?" Chan asks, raising a brow at the older. "Gotta hold hands with my child," Seungcheol grins.

"Since when did we—" Jeonghan tries but Seungcheol shuts him up with a kiss. "PDA!" Chan screams. Seungcheol leans into kiss him too, but Chan pushes his face away. "Not without my five dollars, you're not."

"Here, let me try," Jeonghan leans towards Chan but Chan pushes him away, too. "That'd be ten from you, sir."

"What? Why is he more expensive?" Seungcheol gasps. Chan shrugs, "he's more attractive?"

"Hey, don't hit on me; you're here to see your boyfriend." Jeonghan says. "No one wants to hit on you," Joshua yawns. "Says you," Jeonghan dramatically gasps.

"Mingyu wanted, too."

"You can't say that because Seungcheol and I are dating—we're practically married." Chan fake gags at Jeonghan's statement. Seungcheol just laughs as the enter the airport. There's not much people there, for such an occasion as today. Most people got to where they wanted to earlier. The four finds somewhere to sit and Chan texts his watch. It's 6:34 and Jihoon said his plane would be landing around maybe 6:30. Chan was excited to finally be able to see Jihoon again. Just as he looks around, his phone dings.