004: thank you, i guess.

When Chan wakes up, it's pitch black in his room. He hurriedly snatches the remote from under his pillow and turns on his string lights. Then, grabs his phone and squints to see the time: 3:07 AM. The room is mildly bright now and Chan kind of has to pee. However, climbing down to the floor and making his way over to the bathroom is almost too much work, so he kind of lays there for a couple of seconds. Chan finally realizes he should hurry and so he scrambles over to the steps at the end of his loft. He rushes into the bathroom.

Sighing loudly, he walks out and climbs back up. Unable to fall asleep, he sits on his bed and scrolls down Instagram. It's pretty dry on his feed and he doesn't want to answer the fifty unopened DMs he has because he knows he's just gonna continue to ignore them for a couple of weeks after, so he decides to post something.

It takes him a while to find something that's somewhat good, though.

changerine

tagged: jihoonerschangerine i haven't posted in like 2 months so here's this nice iconic photo of my bsf! xoxo love u kid!!!!

tagged: jihooners
changerine i haven't posted in like 2 months so here's this nice iconic photo of my bsf! xoxo love u kid!!!!

Chan watches as the likes slowly come in, although it being three in the morning. He supposes that people follow him around the world, too. Or people just don't sleep in Los Angeles (which is pretty understandable).

Not being able to sleep even after scrolling down his dry feed, Chan decides to watch a couple of YouTube videos. First, he tries ASMR, which didn't work as people said it did. Then, he watched a couple of choreography videos. That didn't work either, so Chan just settled with some Michael Jackson videos. And then he gets a notification from his messages. He quickly taps on it and it's Junhui.

nasty jun: u woke dude

me: what

nasty jun: i woke up horny

me: ew go buy a fleshlight or smthn

nasty jun: THATS NOT WHAT I MEAN SJSJSJ i need ur opinion should i post a video of me masturbating and the audio or just the audio

me: WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME IM A CHILD OF GOD

nasty jun: ISKSKSK i USUALLY ASK MINGHAO BEVAUSEA S SOMEONE WHO OWNS A NASTY ASS TUMBLR HES USEFULL BUT HE SSLEPEING

me: can't. u just get off with ou t posting it or smthn

nasty jun: whats the fun in that

me: well uhh why don't u just do it without the audio

nasty jun: well my dick is also real nice

nasty jun: okay

nasty jun: well goodnight bubba sleep well!! ❤️

me: goodnight jun i hOPE THAT WHEN YOU TEXT ME IT'S SOMETHING NORMAL