005: you're okay, kinda.

Chan wakes up because Privacy was blasting and having to hear something so loud while sleeping is terrifying, especially when it's right next to your ear. Groaning, he sticks his hand out from under the pillow and grabs his phone. Without even looking at the caller ID, he taps on answer.

"C-Cha—Ah!" Chan sighs at the moan, running a hand down his face.

"Junhui, it's too early for this. I just woke up,"

"I know—mm—but I have to tell you something and—fuck—I had to tell you now,"

"Can't you just... Finish and then tell me?"

"N-No! I think—ah—I'm pretty sure I'm close." Junhui moans out. Chan sighs as he rolls over. "Somethin' you want me to do?"

"I don't know? Ah, fuck, my wrist is tired."

Chan purses his lip into a thin line. He licks his lips, "I-I can't I'm straight. Watch some porn or something."

"Finding a good porno takes me like ten hours!" Junhui grunts. "Can't you just..."

"I'm straight?"

"And I'm gay, what's your point?" Junhui's grunting gets louder, and so does his breathing. "Ahh.. Chan..."

"Then... what turns you on?"

"I don't know?"

"What—" Chan mumbles something as he sighs. He rolls onto his back before continuing. "Then can you just like... imagine having sex or something?" Junhui lets out a low growl, and it's pretty hot to Chan. "Like... someone taking your dick into your mouth... their hand on your inner thigh—or around the end of your dick, or something... I don't know. They're getting you—"

Junhui lets out a loud, low moan. Chan can hear him panting and he bites his bottom lip. "You good?"

"Yeah," Junhui chuckles. "Just... sticky and nasty."

"Well, hurry and tell me what you we're going to so you can clean up." Chan eyes his crotch, noticing that he's almost hard. He rolls his eyes.

"Oh! I actually didn't need to tell you anything. I just... wanted to call."

"While masturbating?!" Chan barks. He sighs as he runs his hand down his face again. "Next time we better have a normal conversation."

"How are you still putting up with this?" Junhui asks. "I mean, I know it's only been like three actual days... but it's just been me being a sexual prick."

"No," Chan argues. "Our FaceTime call was nice; you sang to me so I could fall asleep."

"Ahh! Chan, don't flirt with me!" Junhui chimes, laughing a bit.

"Why would I? I'm straight."

"Are you really?" Junhui sounds a lot more serious than usual when he asks. Chan doesn't say a word, laying there quietly. He hears Junhui inhale, and he's the one to speak up after the weird silence. "Well, I should clean up. I'll text you later."

"Yeah," With that, Junhui hangs up. Chan sighs as he pulls the device away from his ears. He walks down to his bathroom to brush his teeth.

*

It's been a few hour since Junhui's called. Chan isn't sure why he's thinking about this when he can finally enjoy some peace. Then, he finally remembers the Instagram post. He taps onto the app and checks the post.

changerine