009: can't wait.

"Hey, dude." Seungcheol smiles, raising the bag of wings into view. Chan happily unlocks the door and pulls it open, allowing Jeonghan and Seungcheol to walk in.

"You cut your hair, Jeonghan?" Chan questions as he closes and locks the door. Jeonghan nods, slipping off his shoes. "You can go up into my room. There's already water up there," He follows Jeonghan and Seungcheol upstairs.

"Did you switch rooms?" Jeonghan turns to look at Chan with an eyebrow raised. Chan just rolls his eyes and Seungcheol answers for him. "Babe, Chan moved like two months ago. We've been in this house before."

"Oh. That makes sense because this room is huge and you actually have room to stand on your loft. Is it new?"

"Yeah, my dad said it didn't really... match the color of my room and stuff. He ended up getting a new one. I'm happy, though. I was getting tired of the ladders. There's also a lot more space for this one."

"You kept the dinosaur sheets though?" Seungcheol looks at Chan, slightly concerned. Chan flips him off, "Those are my favorite sheets; eat a dick."

Seungcheol takes off his jacket and sighs. He cracks his knuckles and rolls his neck (head?? idk), "Alright, Jeonghan, go sit down—"

"Ew!" Chan exclaims, throwing the closest object (which was a pillow) at Seungcheol. "Wait... Cheol, you're a bottom?"

"I WISH." Jeonghan exclaims. "We can't even be a switch!"

"Are you trying to say I can't give my beautiful baby boy a suck with two c's once in a while?" Chan groans at Seungcheol's words. "Can we just eat?" The other two nod and Chan clears the table in front of his TV. He pulls it out and Seungcheol sets the wings down.

"Hey, you guys down to watch, uhhhhh, Ajin?" Chan and Seungcheol turn to look at Jeonghan who was turning on the TV and connecting his phone to the Chromecast. "Joshua's rubbing off on you," Seungcheol mumbles, pulling the wings out and placing it on the table.

"Who's Joshua?" Chan asks. He grabs a mozzarella stick and bites off a piece of it. "Jeonghan's best friend." Seungcheol answers, picking up a wing. "Jeonghan, that's gay."

"Chan, I am gay." Jeonghan rolls his eyes. Chan gasps dramatically, "Oh really? I had nOooOoo idea with your boyfriend sitting right next to me." The youngest squints and Seungcheol chuckles. "Just eat,"

Pretty much an hour later, the three were done eating. Jeonghan had thrown the trash away and when he walked back into the room, Seungcheol was on his phone and Chan was fast asleep on the couch. Jeonghan resumes Ajin and goes towards the couch. "Hey," He shakes Chan awake. The younger groans as Jeonghan gestures for him to sit up. Chan complies and allows Jeonghan to sit down. Once the older is settled, Chan lays back down, his head in Jeonghan's lap.

Jeonghan starts to play with his hair, "Can't believe this is the same kid that said he'd kiss us for money."

Seungcheol laughs, "And he said it like he didn't know us," Jeonghan ignores what Seungcheol says and just looks over at the TV. "This is getting too boring..." Jeonghan mumbles. He reaches for his phone on the table, trying to not wake Chan, and finds something else to watch. Since Netflix was pretty dry and Jeonghan had already seen most of the shows and movies with Seungcheol, he goes to YouTube. He plays Deserve by Kris Wu (ft. Travis Scott).

"Babe, let's play pool." Seungcheol suggests, sitting at the other couch. He lays down with his legs dangling off the arm rest. "Okay, but if you choose regular 8Ball, I will stab you." Jeonghan threatens, waiting for Seungcheol to send the game.

Suddenly, Chan's phone is ringing. The two exchange looks before Seungcheol gets up to grab the phone from the table. In the process, Jeonghan changes the song to Sky Walker. Even though Seungcheol didn't know the person, he picks up the FaceTime call.