036: i love you now, and i'll love you forever.

"Lee Chan," Junhui says, barely above a whisper as he holds Chan so close to him. The younger hums as a response as he looks up, his hands gripping tightly at the back of his shirt. It takes a while for Junhui to respond to Chan's reply, but he doesn't say anything when he does. Instead, his voice just cracks and he slowly starts to cry. Chan feels his heart sink and his stomach churn. Even after so long, Junhui still gives him butterflies.

Chan smiles softly, removing a hand from the back of Junhui's shirt to place it against the older's cheek. He wipes away his tears and Junhui holds his hand. They intertwine their fingers but Junhui's tears don't stop. Instead, he's crying harder.

"Hey..." Chan scowls. He continues to wipe the older's tears. "Stop crying,"

"I-I can't..." Junhui stutters. He shakes his head and wraps his arms back around Chan's waist. Chan leans up, placing a soft peck on his lips. Junhui smiles softly before bringing it into a longer kiss. He slowly pushes himself over Chan, never breaking away.

Chan's hands move from their position to Junhui's hair. He tugs on the strands for a bit, digging his fingers into his scalp. Chan's hands are so hot to Junhui and he deepens the kiss, pressing his body against Chan's. Finally, Chan sets his hands on Junhui's shoulders. He pushes him away slowly. "Let's switch positions," Chan breathes out.

Junhui nods, sitting up before laying back down. Chan crawls over him, straddling the older with his thighs. Junhui sets his hands on them, rubbing them up and down softly, pulling up the shorts Chan was wearing. Just like Chan's, Junhui's hands are hot against his skin.

They both remain silent, and all that's playing is "Put My Hands On You" by Dean that was blasting from Kihyun's room. Chan stares straight at Junhui with the older staring back. Chan never thought anything like this would happen. He always thought he'd never fall in love or at least find someone. A lot of people have had crushes on Chan, but he's never liked them back. And everyone he liked was in a relationship. But here he was, sitting on his ex boyfriend who flew from Maryland just to apologize to him a few hours ago. The idea has Chan's heart burning, but he's never felt so loved before. Even though Junhui gave him the biggest heartache, he didn't want to just let the older go. Chan wanted to trust Junhui again, and he was sure Junhui wouldn't do him wrong again. Junhui seemed to feel the same, and he did. He never wants to lose Chan, and nor does he want to seem like he was messing with him. Chan was his again—he was given a second chance. He was blessed with just that, and whatever Chan did was just a complete bonus.

"Baobei," Junhui whispers, and Chan nods. The Chinese male grabs his hand and puts it on his chest. The younger licks his lips. "Just thinking about you has my heart like this. Always." Chan could feel Junhui's heartbeat, and he wasn't sure if he was hearing Junhui's heart or his own. Chan was expecting Junhui to say something nasty after, escorting with the bulge that was poking Chan's ass, but didn't say anything. He just stared right into his eyes.

"C-Can I?" Chan mutters, fondling with Junhui's crotch.

"Wh-What?" Junhui raises a brow. "What do you want to do?"

Chan doesn't say anything, instead he crawls off Junhui and settles himself between his legs. He pulls down Junhui's sweats, grabbing the male's clothed dick. He gives it a light stroke before pulling off his underwear.

"Chan—" Junhui tries, Chan already taking his dick into his mouth. He stares down at the younger, making eye contact with him. Chan looks away first, however, holding the base as he tries to give Junhui the best blowjob he's ever received. He sucks, he licks, he does everything he can. It doesn't take long until Junhui's pulling on Chan's hair. "Babe, ah—" He moans, pulling Chan up. "Stop, I d-don't wanna come—"