FIFTY-SEVEN

The metal is cold and smooth against my back but I'm hot inside as Alex presses his body against mine. I wrap my arms around his neck and press my lips harder against his. They're absolutely intoxicating but I love them. I love them so much. He smiles against my lips and I break away to smile up at him.

"Oh, great. The couple are making out." I hear Cole tease and Alex moves out the way to reveal Cole and Christina standing a few feet away from us.

"No reason why the two of you can't do it," Alex winks and Christina's nose scrunches up in disgust.

"Sorry Cole but that can't happen. You're like my brother."

Cole merely shrugs but Alex chuckles. "Where's the problem in that?" Alex smirks and Christina fake gags.

"Say, where are Nina and Martin?" Cole asks. Alex shrugs as Cole slips out his phone to call them.

"Hey, man, where are you?... We have go to the mall in the next twenty minutes or we'll miss the movie... okay... yeah... bye." He cuts the call, pulling it away from his ear and staring down at it with a frown.

"What?" Christina asks him.

"Martin sounded weird," he shrugs, slipping his phone into his pocket.

"Probably smoking pot for all we know." Christina giggles. After five minutes, the two of them come rushing to us. However, they don't seem to be in their normal state. They pant heavily in front of us, Nina clutching her knees. We all stare at them in surprise due to their appearance while Martin looks at all of us in confusion.

"What?" He asks, unaware of how they look. His crinkled shirt and disheveled hair says a lot more than he thinks it does. When Nina finally stands up straight, I can't help but guffaw at the sight before me. They made what they were doing so incredibly obvious that I can't hide my amusement at all.
Nina gives me a "what-the-hell-are-you-laughing-about-face" which is when Alex packs out laughing along with Cole.

"Your shirt is on inside-out," I whisper to her and her eyes widen. "And you got a little something there," I try to hold back a smile as I point at her smudged lipstick that no longer sticks to her lips. Nina's cheeks burn bright with embarrassment and Alex slowly moves his eyes to Martin. Martin squirms uncomfortably, his jeans seeming a bit too... tight.

Alex smirks and Christina scrunches her face up in disgust. "Please don't tell me you were doing it in the janitor's closet," She shivers.

"We weren't doing anything," Nina mumbles and Alex snorts.

"Sure," Alex winks.

Martin smirks but doesn't say anything.

"Oh don't act innocent, Alex. You and Sophie were probably sucking face right here in the hallway." Nina rolls her eyes. It's my turn to burn with embarrassment now.

"But we weren't getting it on," he counters and Nina huffs.

"We weren't doing anything like that." She grumbles.

Alex laughs, "Both your shirts were off and I can bet you right now that Cole interrupted Martin from unbuckling his pants when he phoned." Nina somehow turns an even brighter red, only confirming that what Alex has said is true but she still leans over and punches him on the shoulder making him let out a loud hoot. I stifle my giggles behind my hand and Nina glares at all of us.

"Can we get going?" She asks in annoyance. We all laugh as we start to make our way down to the parking lot. Just as we climb down the stairs to the now mostly empty parking lot, we hear shouting.

"Guys! Wait up!"

I turn around to see Thalia jogging over to us. We all look at her in surprise due to the simple fact that she's ignored us this whole week. Up close, I can see how stressed she looks. Her nose is red from what I assume is crying, her eyes decorated with blue bags beneath them and a new pimple on her forehead. Her shoulders are slumped and her hair that's usually down and pin straight is up in a bun. All in all, she looks exhausted; completely out of her character. Maybe that's why we all stop and look at her expectantly.