•Q&A•

Hello everyone :)

Hello everyone :)

Before chapter 54, I gave you all the opportunity to ask certain characters some questions.

Those questions will be answered here.

Not all the characters are interviewed and not all the questions have been answered but I hope you enjoy it nonetheless.
Thank you all for your participation! :)

Now... time to answer some questions *smiles deviously*.

SOPHIE

If you hadn't sided with the Rebels, what would you have done?

I have no idea, to be honest. I never imagined switching over to begin with. If it wasn't for Alex actually helping me, I don't think I would've done what I did. It's something I thank him for.

•Why are you always blaming yourself?

When you let yourself and everyone else down to the point that I did, you tend to put blame and guilt on your shoulders because you think you deserve it even if you don't. It's like a subconscious punishment you make.

ALEX

Do you plan on having children?

Hell yeah! But you know what they say- practice makes perfect ;)

Can you name one thing you regret?

Not speaking to Sophie earlier. I wish I could make up for all the time I could've spent with her.

COURTNEY

What happened between you and Alex?

Nothing, really. We didn't go all the way- if you know what I mean- but it was at a party before the Rebels and Elite really started forming. We had a little too much alcohol and we decided to go upstairs. After that, I realized Alex wasn't interested in me. I was pretty pissed off but then I met Logan and we shared a mutual distaste.

•Did you ever really love Logan?

Maybe not 'love' as such but yes, I did have feelings towards him at some point even if he was cold.

DYLAN

Do you hate Sophie?