2

Oh no. I thought to myself as I locked my room behind me.
Oh no.
I thought again as I leaned against my door.
Oh no. I repeated as I quickly went to my Uncles study.

I repeated the words again and again in my head as I walked through the cavernous halls of Winterfell.

Stopping before my Uncles study I knocked on the door before I heard him speak.

"Come in." He spoke as I opened the door. I closed the door after myself as he didn't look up from the papers he was reading.

I stood in front of his desk as I tried to gather my words.

"What's the matter Visenya?" He asked as I took a deep breath.

"I did something. I did something I wasn't supposed to and I know I'll get in trouble for it." I said as he finally looked up.

"What did you do?" He asked as he sent his papers down.

"I'll tell you..only if you promise me you won't get angry with me." I said to him

"Visenya.." He began as I shook my head

"You have to promise!" I said as he sighed

"I promise." He said finally

"I want to start off by saying that it was an accident. And I'm still in shock about what happened." I said as he nodded as I took another deep breath.

"I hatched five dragon eggs right now in my room by accident." I said swiftly in one take that I wasn't sure if my uncle Ned had caught what I had said.

But he immediately stood from his chair and walked out of his study as I followed him out as we began back towards my room.

Once we reached my door I unlocked the door and opened it slowly as my uncle entered my room. I closed the door behind me as he stood in the middle of the room.

Five dragons were sleeping peacefully bundled up in furs near the fire.

"How...?" He asked as I stayed by the door.

"Well you see for the past few months...all I've been dreaming about is putting the eggs in the fire. No matter the dream...it always ends with the eggs in the fire.

And its been happening for months now. So I decided to see what would happen if I put the eggs in the fire.

And at first nothing happened. So I thought....since they were already stone...what would be the harm in leaving them in the fire.....that was twelve days ago." I said.

"I came in here after my lesson with Septa Mordane to change when I noticed the eggs looked...different..almost as if they had grown.

So I stayed by the fire and they started hatching. One by one. So I bundled them up in furs and came to tell you." I said as uncle Ned stepped closer towards dragons.

"But...how?" He asked

"Two weeks ago you killed a deserter. I snuck out before hand and dug a hole under the block where you execute them and left the eggs there. And so when you executed the man...the dragons received the sacrifice and I brought them back here." I said

"Visenya...this is very dangerous. And you are far too young to be going out there by yourself. You're a child." He said as I looked down at my feet.

"I know. Its just that.. I wanted to see if my dreams held any truth." I said

"Well they did." He said

"I can keep them...right?" I asked as he looked back and forth between me and the dragons.

"These are very dangerous animals. They can kill you and everyone here. They can grow to be tremendous, Visenya. Not to mention when people find out about them.." He said

"Some dragons only grow to be as big as cats! And I'll only let them out at night. I can train them!" I said as he signed

"Visenya.." He said

"Oh please uncle Ned. Please let me keep them." I said as one of the dragons woke

"What will you name them?" He finally asked as I smiled.

He made me promise not to tell anyone. And that for the time being they can stay inside my room. But that he will have construction begin for an underground pit.

I took this as a sign as an early sixth name day present. Five dragons.

The first dragon I named was gold with light pink wings. A real beauty. Sunfyre.

The next dragon I named. The dragon was silver with an almost translucent wings.  Meraxes.

The third of the dragons was pale green with white wings. Arrax.

The fourth dragon was gray. As gray as the Stark banner with light blue wings. Morghul.

And finally the fifth. This dragon was as black as the pond from the Godswood with its dark purple eyes. And the membranes Of it's wings were a dark shade of red. Vhagar.

In the beginning they were as small as newborn baby kittens. Small little things. They didn't do much except sleep by the window trying to gather enough warmth.

They ate small cubes of raw meat that I cooked by the fire but they eventually were able to produce enough fire for themselves to cook their own meat. I introduced my sister to my dragons as she immediately looked up at me and smiled and wondered she if could possibly hatch her own dragon.

A year after they were born they were as big as small dogs. The under ground pit still wasn't fully finished. So at night I would tie a leash to their necks and sneak them out the castle so they were able to stretch their wings.

By their third year they were as big as ponies. Still not big enough to ride. The cavernous pit is were they resided now. I would visit them at night as they flew over my head. I would bring them their food.

And one by one I would allow to out and fly for a bit.

By their forth year they were as big as a shire horse. They were getting a bit difficult to control. So I let them fly for longer periods of time.

By their fifth year they were as big as medium sized ships. I would let them fly for the whole night. And I would wake early before the sun rose to let them back inside the pit.

It wasn't until their fifth year that I finally rode one of the dragons. Morghul was eager to take me on a ride. We flew for miles and got lost in the clouds until we reached the sunset sea. Morghul hunted until he was full before we flew back.

I left the others out. And one by one I rode all five dragons.

By their fifth year each wings was fifty feet long. It was their sixth year when I left them out one night and they didn't return the next morning.

I brushed the worry away. Thinking they may be doing extra hunting. But after a couple of weeks had passed and they still hadn't returned I told uncle Ned about it.

A whole year passed by with no reported sighting of anything near the description of a dragon. I chopped off my long hair in shame of losing my dragons.

It was a year later when they finally returned. All five of them. I went for a walk early in the morning near the pit when I saw them. They were trying to get inside the pit.

I walked over to the five large dragons and opened the pit for them.

+++ +++
+++

You guys I have a new story called

" | Finding Neverland| Peter Parker"

It is an Avengers and X-men cross over with a lot of GoT characters so please give read it and show it some love!