24

This time after the death of our children Robb and I mourned together. I did not run away to bury my feelings. Nor did I lock myself away. But I let my pain show. And took the time that I needed to heal.

Of course Robb had been furious that I had rode out to battle after what I had been through.

"You could have sent the men instead." He said but his anger was fleeting, as he soon pulled me into a hug. I pulled him closer to me the fact now dawning on me that he was just moments away from death.

After everyone found out that the two small babes had died, Torvi and Rhaenyra felt the need to hide their pregnancies from me. But after a stern talking too they fully embraced their pregnancies around me.

"They don't expect me to dance, do they? My ankles can't handle the pressure

"They don't expect me to dance, do they? My ankles can't handle the pressure." Torvi asked me two months after the battle of Helms Deep during a feast as she stood before me

"I think they know if they ask you to dance, that you'll give birth there on the floor." I said as I turned behind me to see Robb and Donavon listening to one of Theon's crazy stories as Jon sat next to Theon with a face of disbelief.

"I think it's best if I go lay down. I'm not feeling very well." She said taking me hand silently asking me to walk her to her room.

I never went back to my room after that. Well I did eventually go back two days later. The night of the feast as we walked up the steps to her room she went into labor.

I helped her the rest of the way to her room before running to get Maester Luwin and anyone else who needed to be informed. By mid evening the next day she had given birth to a healthy baby boy, William.

Rhaenyra got so excited to hold her son in her arms that she too went into labor. And by noon the day after she too had given birth to a baby boy named Edward.

But this had been five months ago. And now my sisters walked around Winterfell with little sleep. Trying to nap anywhere possible.

"You think it would be possible to make me a small room here?" Torvi asked as I overlooked the construction of a large stable to house all of the direwolves.

"Why?" I asked with a laugh as she rested her head on my shoulder.

"The boys do not let me sleep." She said her eyes closing as she swayed as I put my arm around her to prevent her from falling over.

A new litter of direwolves walked by me as they inspected their new home as I sighed.

"Well how about you let Robb and I take care of the boys for tonight? So that you and Rhaenyra can get a full nights sleep." I suggested as she looked up at me.

"Really? You would do that?" She asked as I nodded.

"Of course." I said and jumped back as a small rock fell near my foot. I looked up to see Bran up on a ledge.