32

"What were you doing with the kingslayer?" Robb asked as I still fumed from our encounter

"What were you doing with the kingslayer?" Robb asked as I still fumed from our encounter. If it were possible flames would have erupted from my nostrils.

"What did it look like?" I asked sharply as he seemed taken aback by the tone I used.

"It looked like you were talking."

"Then why have the need to ask a stupid question that you already know the answer to?" I asked. I knew it was wrong to redirect my anger to Robb but yet I could not help it.

"Did you need me?" I asked as he looked confused

"Did you need me? There must have been a reason why you called me and pulled me away."

"I just didn't like that you were talking to the kingslayer."

"Yes well there's many things that I don't like that you do but yet I say nothing." I said before I turned on my heel and left him standing there.

I walked up the staircase that led to our bedroom as he stopped me. I exhaled roughly and turned around popping out a hip and letting most of my weight rest on my left leg.

"Have I done something to anger you? I feel like everything I do angers you. Please tell me what I have done so that I may fix it. I have done everything that has been asked of me, is that not enough?" He asked but his words only served to stoke my anger even more.

"You do not applaud a fish for swimming. It's what expected of them." I turned back around but I could hear his footsteps behind me. Following

I entered our room and left the door open not feeling like I needed to slam it after me. I grabbed some new clothes since the ones I was wearing were filled with horse hair.

"Please just tell me what I need to do and I'll do it." He said as he leaned against the closed door

"That's the thing Robb, if I need to tell you what to do then what help will it do you?" I asked him as I undressed with my back facing him.

"I can not read minds Visenya!" He said with a raised voice. I breathed hard as I turned to face him

"You do not need to read my mind Robb! You do not need to read my mind to know that I wish for you to remain faithful to me. To know that I just want to spend time with you but you avoid me like a plague.

You have offended me. You offend me every time you would rather spend time in that damn brothel than with me. You offend me every time you touch those women and give your love to them but you can not  do the same to me." I snapped as tears surfaced as I finally let all of my pent up emotions come through.

"You offend me by asking me what you need to do to regain my favor. But you don't deserve it because my brothers were the ones that needed to knock some sense into you. They are more concerned with the state of our marriage than you. And that hurts me because I love you. Oh how I love you.