12

* Aegon *

A week had passed since Visenya had accepted Robb Starks offer of marriage.

The two have since then been inseparable.

"Astrid will be arriving in a week. Her family won't arrive until a few days before the wedding " Daeron went on as we took a break from practicing.

We saw Demon and Aemon competing at they shot arrow after arrow dead center at the target while Aragorn carved a wooden block while Donavon bothered him with mundane questions that still somehow made you think deeply.

We stood there drinking ale, our wolves running back and forth in the courtyard. Climbing up the stone walls like weird creatures bringing a small smile to my face.

My direwolf, Caraxes, was large and strong. With black fur and green eyes. Its claws were as big as my hand. It'll rip through anything. Hide, armor, stone, wood. They were as sharp as valyrian steel.

"We should enjoy the last few moments of peace before Winterfell is flooded with hundreds of people." Daeron went on as the Hunter's gate was opened.

In came in were Uncle Ned and Visenya atop of their horses accompanied by a few guards. The must have gone to go see the gold mines.

"What kind of man doesn't give their intended wife a ring?" I asked Daeron still looking at them.

"A man child I suppose." Daeron said before taking a drink of his ale.

"A man child he is.....I don't even think he's ever been drunk." I said

"Because he hasn't." He said as I leaned against the wooden railing. Visenya jumped off from her horse before it was led away by a stable boy. She turned towards us and waved before she disappeared inside the castle. Most likely to plan the wedding with the girls and Aunt Catelyn

It couldn't have been more than a few seconds that she had disappeared when Robb came out with Jon and Theon in tow.

"Robb!" I called for him as Daeron gave me a weird look.

"Why are you calling the man child over for?" He asked as the three of them bounded over.

"Just you wait and watch dear brother." I said to him as they approached.

"You called Aegon?" Robb said as he looked up at me. Of course he was looking up at me. Daeron and I were the tallest men in Winterfell even beating out Hodor. We were perhaps one of the tallest men in Westoros. Perhaps.

"Yes I did." I said putting my mug down and handing him a wooden sword.

"Why don't we spar?" I asked as he cautiously took the sword.

"Or are you too scared?" I asked as that seemed to have shaken him out of his stupor.

"I'm not scared." He said confidently puffing out his chest and even managed to stand taller.

"Well then. Let's start." I said as Daeron sat on top of the wooden railing his cup refilled with ale.

"Go easy on him brother." he said as I gave a small laugh.

"There's no need to go easy on me." Robb said as Jon and Theon cheered for him on the side. Daeron simply raised his ale and took another drink. Daemon and Aemon had stopped shooting arrows and stepped closer to see what was going on. Donavon happily skipped over to the commotion. While Aragorn only slightly looked up.

"As you wish." I said before I began the spar.

Robb Stark was a good swordsman. But he need plenty of work. He made far too many mistakes. I could hear Theon and Jon encouraging him from the sidelines.

"I said go easy on him Aegon." Daeron said after I knocked the sword out of his hand and kicked him down.

"I did." I said

"You definitely did not." A new voice joined us. We all turned to see Visenya. Her silver blonde hair was put up in complicated braids. Harsh violet eyes assessing the scene before her.

"Come Visenya. Defend Robb's honor." Theon said with a smirk as she entered the padlock.

"I just might have too." She said helping Robb up from the ground. She stood a few inches taller than him before she nodded for him to leave the padlock.

She picked up the discarded wooden sword from the ground and sliced the air expertly with it.

"I'll go easy on you." She said as I smiled.

"By all means don't." I said before she swung her sword at me which I caught. After the third hit the swords broke into splinters. We stood there with handles in our hands.

"Guess it's time to move onto live steel." Daeron said as Visenya moved to get them.

I looked around to make sure Ser Rodrick wasn't around as he was sure to have a fit if he saw us sparring with live steel.

"Don't look so scared Aegon." She said handing me the sword.

We once again began our spar. The sound of steel clashing together resounded and seemed to bounce off the stone walls echoing through the yard.

"Come on you dim witted giant." she taunted as she twisted my sword and slammed it into the wooden railing leaving it stuck there.

I pulled it out but the railing gave out as Daeron fell backwards, just managing to save his ale.

She managed to knock the sword out of my hands again before she spun and kicked the back of my knee caps making me buckle onto my hands and knees. She grabbed my braid and pulled it back exposing my neck as she rested her sword against my skin. I could feel my pulse against the blade.

"Very good Visenya." We heard turning to see Uncle Ned and Sir Rodrick standing atop of the walkway.

"You boys could learn a thing or two." He said as Visenya removed her sword and let go of my braid.

"Better luck next time." Visenya said helping me up to my feet.

"Visenya head to your chambers your aunt is waiting for you." Uncle Ned called down as she nodded and walked away with a smirk.

++++ ++++ ++++

Hey everyone I know I'm doing shameless self promotion but I have a new story out

It's a Spider-Man and X-Men crossover. The main character is played by Sophie Turner who obviously is Tony Stark's daughter because I got a kick out of the name.
Anyways the title is " | Finding Neverland | Peter Parker" and I have many plans for it so if you guys can read it, leave comments and any suggestions that will be great!
Thank you!