10

"This is very relaxing." Rhaenyra said as we lounged in the sun on the balcony of my palace in Pentos.

We wore similar dresses. Hers in green.

And mines in red

And mines in red.

True to my word we have not encountered any violence

True to my word we have not encountered any violence. Nor do we wish so. Of course we have only been here a week.

We stared out at the ocean. It glimmered as if billions of sapphires were trapped in the water. The loud waves could be heard even from where we lounged.

Balerion and Cobalt laid under our chairs sleeping. We each held a glass of wine as Ser Arthur read a book downstairs.

"Let's go." She said as I looked at her.

"Where?" I questioned

"To the beach." She said as she finished her glass of wine and put her slippers on.

The sun was beginning to set on the hot day. I sighed as I too finished my wine and put my slippers on.

"Come on. Lets go." I said to Cobalt and Balerion who got up and stretched.

We walked inside as I grabbed a small money bag from my desk as the two direwolves followed me.

"Ser Arthur." I sang as my voice was carried throughout the halls.

"Yes?" He asked looking up.

"We're going to the beach." Rhaenyra said as she tied a leash around Cobalts neck.

"You don't need a leash." I said as I scratched Balerion's head.

We left the palace as Balerion walked calmly beside me. Still a small little thing. We walked down a small path that led us down to a private beach.

Music drifted through the air as nobels began their feasts. As we reached the sand we sunk down into the loose ground. We took off our shoes and raced towards the water.

Ser Arthur stayed back and sat on the sand and watched us as we raised our dresses off the sand and stepped onto the wet sand.