16

"There you are!" Aemon greeted as I played with the five month old pups. I looked over to Aemon and gave a small smile.

"Aunt Catelyn doesn't want me to train any more. Nor does she want me to spend much time with the pups." I replied throwing a rubber ball Mikken had made for me as the pups ran over it. Balerion simply stared at her litter run back and forth.

"And yet here you are."

"And yet here I am." I said nodding before standing up

"What can I do for you dear brother?" I asked as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"It's Aegon." He began as I rolled my eyes.

"Now now sister, just hear me out. He's been locked up in that room of his since the wedding which was almost five months ago.

Things have happened since then." He said as a pup dropped the ball at my feet.

"Go to him. Tell him of the life he's missing in the castle." He said as I threw the ball.

"Or I'll tell aunt Catelyn you're out here." He threatened as I groaned before I gave a small stomp of my foot and gave a short but sharp whistle.

"Let's go." I said as Balerion rounded up her growing pups in between me and her as she brought up the rear.

"I'm counting on you sister!" Aemon called after me as I waved him off before entering the castle.

The castle was finally at peace after the flurry of two weddings in the span of a week. Everyone moved much calmer and without the shadow of a wedding handing over them.

The direwolves claws padded the floors as they followed me throughout as I stopped infront of a wooden door.

I knocked and waited for a few seconds. After no response I knocked again. And after a minute I began a continuous knocking that was sure to annoy anyone on the other end.

"What?!" Called an annoyed voice on the other end.

"Open up." I said but heard no movement.

"I must warn you I have an army of wolves with me. They will not hesitate to break down this door." I warned as I turned to Balerion.

"Balerion." I said stepping aside as Balerion pawed at the stone and just as she was about to pounce the door was unlocked.

I entered the room Balerion walking in with me while the pups stayed out in the hall to wait.

"It seems that you do have your army of wolves." Aegon commented before he went back to his mountain of books.

"Well at least you're doing something productive in here." I said grabbing a book and reading the title.

"This is about war and tactics. How fitting." I said placing it back atop the high pile of books.

"What are you doing in here? Hm?" I asked him as I leaned against his desk as he buried his nose in the book ignoring me.

"Summer won't last forever. You should be outside, training, running. Winter is coming there will be a lot of time for you to bury your nose in books then." I reasoned as he simply turned the page of the book.

"I've spoken to Uncle Ned a few weeks ago about an idea I've had." I tried to converse

"I believe that it would be a good idea to have an actual army that can fight. Hold a sword and shoot an arrow at its intended target." I began

"I want us to have knights. The Knights Of The North. Real trained men. And I suggested that you be the one to help train them." I said as he closed his book and leaned back in his chair.