Ben Cook ~ Waking Up

"Wake up, (Y/N)." a voice said. It was Ben.

I groaned and pulled an extra pillow over my head, attempting to block out any sound. "Go away. I'm tired."

"Uh, it's 10 in the morning." Ben said.

"Nuh-uh. I ain't wakin' up at this ungodly hour." I told him again.

He sighed. "You leave me no choice, (Y/N)."

Before I could react, he yanked the blanket off of me, and the cold air hit my bare skin. I hissed at the cold air.

"Nice PJ's." Ben remarked, chuckling. I was wearing a t-shirt and running shorts.

"Ugh, you're annoying, you know that?"

Ben laughed. "Yes. And that's why you're my friend."

I groaned and buried my head deeper into the mattress, trying to go back to sleep.

"Come on, wake up!" Ben tried again. "We need to be up--well, I need to anyway, because of Toursies, but that's not the point."

"HA." I laughed, my voice muffled. "That's your problem, not mine. So go do your thing and I'll be up by the time you're back."

Ben sighed again. "Don't make me do this."

"Do wh--OH NO YOU DON'T!!" I screamed once I realized what he was going to do. But I was too late. He picked up the pillow and tossed it aside, then picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Ben, put me down." I whined.

"Are you awake yet?" he asked in reply.

"Put me down." I said again.

"Are you awake yet?"

"Pu--okay fine. I'm awake." I answered, sighing.

Ben put me down--scratch that. He dropped me on the bed and turned around to face me, his face plastered with is goofy and adorable grin. I groaned, my head spinning from the bouncing.

"You're going to pay, Benji." I told him, sending a mock glare his way.

He only smiled and sat down next to me. "How about a date tonight?"

I pretended to think, staring off into space, before answering. "Why not?"

A/N: Just a little drabble I had in my head. I know it's really crappy. The idea was better in my head.