Ben Cook ~ Training {Part 2}

I waved back at Ben.

"Nice to finally meet one of my favorite actors." I said, then saw the hurt look on Josh's face.

"No, I didn't mean it like that." I hurriedly tried to explain. He just shook his head and ran out. "I'm 13 and you're 21, for crying out loud!" I called after him. I heard Ben trying to stifle his laughter.

"So, do you think you could help me with my choreo? I'm not very good at tap or ballet or anything athletic really." I asked, turning to Ben. "Actually, come to think of it, the only things I'm good at is writing stories, reading books fast, drawing or riding horses."

"You ride? And draw? And--"

I laughed. "Yeah. I could show you one of my stories or something. As for the reading, catch me with a book anytime of day--well, anytime I'm not rehearsing anyway."

"Cool. Hey, come on. I think Mr. Calhoun needs to meet you again. Then I could help you with the choreography after."

~~~~~~~~~

Jeff Calhoun actually turned out to be surprised by my age. I guess he didn't see through my lie. But since he couldn't get another actor on such short notice, he had to keep me. Ben quickly ushered me to an empty room after meeting Jeff.

I stepped inside and marveled at how pretty it was. It was very simple, but very pretty at the same time. There were full length mirrors on every wall--minus the door area--and a barre that went around the room. There were windows above the mirrors, so natural sunlight flowed through the room. They'd only have to use the lights when it was night.

"It's so pretty." I remarked. I immediately did a cartwheel and tried to flip at the end, but I ended up falling on my back.

"Owwwwwwww." I groaned. I tried to sit up, but my back screamed out in pain. I fell back down and stayed lying down until Ben's face appeared over mine.

"Yeah, you need help." he said, laughing.

I frowned at him, but I couldn't stay angry at the amazing Ben Cook for long, and before I knew it, I was smiling at him. "So I've been told."

---

After about a billion tries--and fails--and landing on my back and basically killing myself, we finally called it a day.

"Finally!" I cried out. "Not that training is a bad thing. I just feel like I'm going to die if I do one more dance-heavy thing."

"I've been there, being new and all. But it'll rub right off." he said with a sly smile.

"HA! I got that!" I shouted triumphantly.

"I thought you would."

A/N: Didn't quite turn out how I wanted it to.........

Message me if you'd like me to change it!